MacBook Air

iPad Pro

iPhone X

Operating System

MacOS

iPadOS

iOS

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have two Spotify accounts, one with free plan and second one with premium plan. My premium account was created with my Apple ID.

I wanted to link both. I followed https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/sign-in-with-apple/ but I don't see any popup window 😞

I tried this also on Windows and I turned OFF AdGuard.

Help 😕

4 Replies

Hey there @nastydev!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

We usually recommend just having one Spotify account so that the algorithm will be able to learn your listening habits and you'll get better suggestions.

It's not possible to link the same Apple ID to 2 different accounts, but if you'd like you can take a look here to see how to copy your music from the free to your Premium account and have everything in one place. 

Hope this info helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Elena , thanks you for your response 🙂

Oh, I do want to have only one account, but unfortunately Spotify macOS app does not support login with my Apple ID.

"It's not possible to link the same Apple ID to 2 different accounts (...)" - hum, English is not my native language, but this https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/sign-in-with-apple/ describes how to link two accounts in "Get Started > Link an existing account to your Apple ID" 😕

Thanks for getting back to us @nastydev. We'll be happy to explain some more here.

You have the option to either create an account with your Apple ID or link your existing Spotify account to it to make logging in easier, but not both at the same time.

Take a look at this page to see more detailed info on the process. If you'd like to use your account created with your Apple ID on desktop, you can follow the steps under How do l log into the Windows Spotify application with Apple ID? to set up a password for the account.

Keep us posted on how this goes!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Elena, thank you for clearing subject related to two account and giving me link, but unfortunately it does not solve my problem.

When I type my Apple ID email and try to reset password, I get "The email address you entered is not linked to a Spotify account. You can either try another email address, or log in through Facebook - if your account is connected." message.

Suggested posts