Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't redeem code

Solved!

Can't redeem code

I have a code for 1 year of premium and it simply doesn't work. I've tried all the solutions possible but it gives me an error message. I've tried to contact spotify for help but all I've recieved was an automatic e-mail that redirected me here. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So if you visited this page about gift cards, and were not able to find out what the problem was from the "Gift card not working?" box below, I would recommend clicking your way through the contact form to get to the "I STILL NEED HELP" button, and start a chat with a Spotify employee. (I'm pretty sure Spotify doesn't like me for always redirecting people to their contact form chats)

I hope that they can help you redeem your gift card and I wish you a great day.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there,

Can you maybe tell us what the error message you get says? Also, probably won't help, but have you tried using your code on a different device?

I hope you can get back to me soon, and I wish you a great day.

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried with more than one device. The error says something like "There was an error. Retry or ask for support" (I'm not english so I don't know the exact message)

Marked as solution

So if you visited this page about gift cards, and were not able to find out what the problem was from the "Gift card not working?" box below, I would recommend clicking your way through the contact form to get to the "I STILL NEED HELP" button, and start a chat with a Spotify employee. (I'm pretty sure Spotify doesn't like me for always redirecting people to their contact form chats)

I hope that they can help you redeem your gift card and I wish you a great day.

Suggested posts