Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Login error 404

Solved!

Cannot Login error 404

For the last week, I'm getting an error 404.  My account was originally setup without Facebook which was many months ago.  Last week I removed the Facebook link and now I cannot get into my account.

I tried resetting my password on Facebook, re attached the account to Facebook.  I deleted the Spotify, reinstalled, tried to reset the account. Nothing seems to be working.

Is there any way to get a hold of Spotify support?  I've been trying to get a phone number, helpdesk email address, or something.  This has been incredibly frustrating.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I ended up emailing support@spotify.com and they were able to assist me.  As I suspected, my account and FB were disconnected.  They were able to rectify the problem and I'm able to log in again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I recommend trying to first two posts in this thread. One is a method of troubleshooting and the second should give you a direct link to get into contact with Spotify support.

Let us know how it works out!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Thanks monkeychef, but I cant get into my account.  And the second link takes me to a login page.  I tried to log in but it says that my password is incorrect.  When I try to login through facebook, it says that my account is not tied to a Facebook account.  When I try to reset my Spotify account password, it says that the account IS tied to a Facebook account.  I'm stuck with two systems, each says that I should use the other, and none of them will allow me access.

Besides requesting a new credit card and stopping payment, is there anything else I can do?

Marked as solution

I ended up emailing support@spotify.com and they were able to assist me.  As I suspected, my account and FB were disconnected.  They were able to rectify the problem and I'm able to log in again.

I can not log in. Message error 404 or 412. Or that the username or password are not correct. But both are correct!

any help please?

Suggested posts