Announcements

Cannot Login error 404

Solved!
Highlighted

Cannot Login error 404

user-removed
Not applicable

For the last week, I'm getting an error 404.  My account was originally setup without Facebook which was many months ago.  Last week I removed the Facebook link and now I cannot get into my account.

I tried resetting my password on Facebook, re attached the account to Facebook.  I deleted the Spotify, reinstalled, tried to reset the account. Nothing seems to be working.

Is there any way to get a hold of Spotify support?  I've been trying to get a phone number, helpdesk email address, or something.  This has been incredibly frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Cannot Login error 404

user-removed
Not applicable

I ended up emailing support@spotify.com and they were able to assist me.  As I suspected, my account and FB were disconnected.  They were able to rectify the problem and I'm able to log in again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

Roadie

I recommend trying to first two posts in this thread. One is a method of troubleshooting and the second should give you a direct link to get into contact with Spotify support.

Let us know how it works out!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Thanks monkeychef, but I cant get into my account.  And the second link takes me to a login page.  I tried to log in but it says that my password is incorrect.  When I try to login through facebook, it says that my account is not tied to a Facebook account.  When I try to reset my Spotify account password, it says that the account IS tied to a Facebook account.  I'm stuck with two systems, each says that I should use the other, and none of them will allow me access.

Besides requesting a new credit card and stopping payment, is there anything else I can do?

Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

I ended up emailing support@spotify.com and they were able to assist me.  As I suspected, my account and FB were disconnected.  They were able to rectify the problem and I'm able to log in again.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I can not log in. Message error 404 or 412. Or that the username or password are not correct. But both are correct!

any help please?

SUGGESTED POSTS