Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Charged 5 Times for One Month

Solved!

Charged 5 Times for One Month

Hi, I signed up for spotify student today through my facebook, and I recieved a few error messages saying to resubmit the form to sign up, and when it finally worked after a couple tries, I got premium, but noticed I was charged 5 times at once. I don't want to pay $25 a month for what I should be paying $5.

Also, if it is possible, is there any way to email at a different email adress? The one attached to my facebook I can't get on, and I have spent hours trying to recover the password through gmail with no luck.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Noelbp, welcome to the Spotify Community!

First of all check when your Premium will renew on your account.

If you want to contact Spotify, you can do it by filling this anonymous contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Noelbp, welcome to the Spotify Community!

First of all check when your Premium will renew on your account.

If you want to contact Spotify, you can do it by filling this anonymous contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

It says it's going to be renewed next month (4/2/2016)

Also, it keeps saying it is going to get back to me at the email that I can't get on, is there any way to do it from a different email?

Please, log out from Spotify and try the link again

Okay, I did what you said and logged out and did it, and now it says it will contact me at the email I was asking to use. Now should I just wait for a response, or is there anything else I can do?

If you receive an automated email, reply to it, even if it's from "no-reply".

Thank you so much, I got an email right away explaining what happened! Kudos to you, thank you! If there's any way I can give you more credit for your help let me know

Suggested posts