Charged Twice

Solved!

Charged Twice

SquidGrader

I just looked at my bank account statement and noticed that I was charged twice this month.  I've noticed that this isn't all that uncommon.  How is that okay?  What kind of business **bleep**s up with someone's credit card information this often?  Not to mention the customer service is complete balls in repairing the issues.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Charged Twice

Richard
Roadie

Hey SquidGrader, welcome to the Community.

It looks like there was a server hiccup while processing your payment and it was taken twice by mistake. Thanks for reporting this, we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

In the meantime, I've made sure that the extra charge gets refunded to you. It'll be back in your account within the next few days.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

40 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Richard
Roadie

Hey SquidGrader, welcome to the Community.

It looks like there was a server hiccup while processing your payment and it was taken twice by mistake. Thanks for reporting this, we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

In the meantime, I've made sure that the extra charge gets refunded to you. It'll be back in your account within the next few days.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

Highlighted

geekmiki
Casual Listener

Hi,

Same here, I have also been charged twice this month for my premium subscription.

Anything you can do to correct this?

Thank  you in advance!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Hi geekmiki - As this is a specific payments query it's best if you get in touch via the contact form.

From there our Payments Team can certainly give you a hand. 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

i just realized that i have been having this same problem for months.  i have already filled out the support form, but have not gotten a response.  what else can i do?

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
Ericander - Your case has been received, so please sit tight. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

@user-removed wrote:

i just realized that i have been having this same problem for months.  i have already filled out the support form, but have not gotten a response.  what else can i do?

How long ago did you get in touch with the support team?

Also if you got an automated reply directing you to the community, you need to reply directly to that email to have your message pushed to an advisor 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

my first contact form was submitted on 12/10.  how long does a response normally take?

Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

Normally within 24 hours, as I said before, if you got the automated reply you need to reply to that email before your case will be sent to an advisor. 

If you have a case number, post it here and I will see if I can grab someone to look into it for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

i've only gotten an email from the Spotify Support team, which it said not to respond to.  the original case was # 00428526 and the form i submitted today was case # 00433968.

SUGGESTED POSTS