Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Check who has access to my account

Check who has access to my account

while trying out a service that said it could remove duplicates a box popped up asking if the service could log-in to it, as me, on Spotify.

It was a permissons page like I've seen with Google or Facebook where it said the service I was trying to use could have access to my Public and Private Playlists.

Where in my account settings page can I check to see what 'services' I have given permission to access my account / playlists?

5 Replies

Hello!
The "sign out everywhere button" here should remove permissions to all apps. The button is at the bottom of the page.

soe.PNGHave a great day!

Nice try, but no.  

That doesn't tell me every App / Service that I've given permission to log into Spotify and access my Private or Public playlists.   And if I had used several services or used multiple devices, I might not want them all kicked off or logged out.

Facebook, Google, Dropbox etc all have a Panel of 'Services I've given a permission to'.  Spotify offer that service in their API so I expect a dashboard to see who has permission for viewing details / playlists of my account.

@ThePonti wrote:

Hello!
The "sign out everywhere button" here should remove permissions to all apps. The button is at the bottom of the page.

And to be pedantic - it doesn't say  remove permissions to all apps it says to sign out of the web, mobile and desktop. Apps are not listed. 

Hello!
Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't have a list like that. You can submit it in the Ideas section, though. If you will, send me a link to the post and I will give you a Kudo 😉

Have a great day!

Was it the "apps" page? When you click that on the side bar on your account it says "apps with access to your spotify information", and you can deny access to whichever ones you want.

Suggested posts