Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Don't Know the Account Username or Email!

Don't Know the Account Username or Email!

Hello! I'm running into some issues. I know I have an account using the payment method of PayPal through *snip*, but I dont know any of my sign in information! Is it possible for Spotify to e-mail the associated email on the account for recovery(most secure), or verify some other way(least secure)?

1 Reply

Hey @gagesouthard

Check out this support article to see if it helps:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

Your Spotify account needs either an email address or a Facebook account associated with it for you to log in. Here’s how to find out if you have either.

Note: You don’t need to know your username to log in.

Find out your account email address

• Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, we’ll let you know. You can then continue to reset the password to log in.
  • Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from Spotify. If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

Create a new password

If you've forgotten your password, use password reset to create a new one.

Select LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK

If you're unsure if your account is connected to Facebook, follow these steps:

1. Log into Facebook and select Settings on the dropdown in the top-right.
  2. Choose Apps.
  3. If you see the Spotify icon, your account is connected to Facebook. 

Tip: Don’t want to log in with Facebook? At least try these steps to get access to the account. You can then disconnect Facebook.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts