Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Echo Dot 3

My Question or Issue

Hi! Everything was fine (except that: when I tried to play different playlist/artist or whatever Alexa said that she starts playing that playlist, but previous was still playing and to fix that I had to unlink & link again spotify account to my spotify skill in alexa app. And this error occured even few times a day, so I had to re-link my account few times a day), but today I bought a new router and connected all my smart devices to this new router, and after that everything is still fine except alexa can't play any music from spotify. When I say "Alexa, shuffle Echo playlist" she responds "Echo from Spotify", but nothing happens and when I opened my Spotify app I saw that my echo dot 3 is not showing up on my devices list. I tried disabling & enabling spotify skill in alexa app many times, but it didn't worked & I have no idea what to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Qbsoon
Casual Listener

It just fixed itself today. It just started working.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hello @Qbsoon!

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more help with your issue.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Qbsoon
Casual Listener

Well... There are only instructions for linking account on this article and I already wrote that I was linking my account even few times, so... This comment was no help.

Solution!

Qbsoon
Casual Listener

It just fixed itself today. It just started working.

View solution in original post

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @Qbsoon!

I'm glad to hear that everything's fine now! Make sure to let me know if you have any other questions and have a nice day 🙂

Back-to-the-music500px.gif

Jose_MRock Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS