Frustrated - reset password not taking

Solved!

Re: Frustrated - reset password not taking

den_killen

After I formated my mac I cant logg on tp spotify. I want to reset my password incase i have it wrong but I dont get the mail from spotify. My ID on spotify is den_killen

Pease help....

Spotify
Spotify
I've just emailed you back. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

lmacneil

I am having a similar issue, I reset my password since I forgot it and wanted to install it on my phone. Went back to my desktop install and my phone, neither are accepting my new password. I tried to update my password again, and still the same issue, I simply can not log in from anywhere.

Spotify
Spotify

Hi lmacneil - Are you having trouble signing into the app--or downloading the app on your phone altogether?

Please be sure you're using your 'lmacneil' usename (not your email). It's then worth doing a quick clean reinstall before signing in with your new password. 

tobyrodgers

I'm having a similar problem. I have changed the password but it won't let me log in. Help!

Spotify
Spotify

Hi tobyrodgers - Since you're linked to FB you've got two ways of logging in:

1. Your "tobyrodgers" username + your Spotify password

2. Your Facebook email adress + FB password

If you're using 'tobyrodgers' be sure you're not using your FB password or any other alternate combination. 

Disco74

Hi. Im goign insane. I upgraded to premuim and am trying to add spotify to Sonos on iphone/ipad. Spotify issued me a new username (since you cannot log in via facebook) and i received the email to create a password. However the "reset password page only has an area to log in. There is nowhere to actually reset or create a password? Im having a party this weekend and have no tunes! Please help!!

Spotify
Spotify

Hi Disco74 - What happens when you log in with your Facebook details from that page? 

EmGrover

I've received half a dozen or so of the reset email passwords, and nothing is working. I accidenitally disconnected my Facebook from Spotify, Spoitfy kicked me out, now I do not have access to my Premium Account. I can sign in through Facebook, but it's a new account, not my premium account. My Premium account username is EmGrover, but it won't let me login.

shawnkhoury
Regular

EmGrover I too have been having the exact same issues!!  I also lost all my contacts, play que and history......

SUGGESTED POSTS