Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Gift-Code Subscription

Solved!

Gift-Code Subscription

Hi,

I bought a Spotify premium subscription last year in december for 0,99€ for 3 months. Now (I bought it with a 30€ code) i want to use the rest of the code, however i am not able to find the option to prolong it with my gift-code even though i should still have 29,01€ on it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nagoyle!

Unfortunately, gift cards are ineligible for any discounts (0.99 discount, Spotify Family & Student Discount).

This is the reason why you've only got 3 months of premium for your 30€ gift card.

Peace

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey there,

The 29,01€ are still on your Giftcard. You can use that credit to buy Spotify Premium. Just enter the gift card code when buying Premium 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So... I just tried to redeem the code again to buy a new subscription if that was what you meant however, it says that my code is already expired because ive already used it once i assume.

I see. Can you send https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares a DM so they can assist you with this? You can also fill out this contact form if you'd prefer Email over Social Media Support: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact

If you filled out the contact form and received a no-reply email telling you to visit the FAQ or community, simply reply back to it. A Spotify Support Rep will then get back to you within 24-48 hours, sometimes even much faster.
MaximSpotify Star

allright great! I'll keep that in mind and use when i've got time. Thanks for the help

No problem! 🙂
MaximSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey @nagoyle!

Unfortunately, gift cards are ineligible for any discounts (0.99 discount, Spotify Family & Student Discount).

This is the reason why you've only got 3 months of premium for your 30€ gift card.

Peace

Ahh...

It all makes sense now. Im kinda disappointed and relieved at the same time. I must have missed it as they've mentioned it when i bought the subscription. At least i know now, thanks man!

You're welcome! ^^

Peace

Suggested posts