Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unable to pay for Premium via PayPal

When I try to pay for Premium via PayPal, after I've logged in and click "Agree and Pay", it takes me back to the Spotify Premium information page with the "Continue" button which only leads back to the PayPal payment page. I've tried this on my ipho...

• When I try to pay for Premium via PayPal, after I've logged in and click "Agree and Pay", it takes me back to the Spotify Premium information page with the "Continue" button which only leads back to ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

I was being charge every month!

I am being charge monthly of $10 though on my subscription I was not a premium and I am on a Spotify free. How come they're taking money without any notice? How can I cancel my subscription when it says I'm not on a premium Spotify?

• I am being charge monthly of $10 though on my subscription I was not a premium and I am on a Spotify free. How come they're taking money without any notice? How can I cancel my subscription when it s...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$120+ dollar Spotify charge on my credit card????!!!???? I'm a "free" user, so what's that about!?

I was just charged over $120 from Spotify on my credit card!!! a.) I cancelled my paid subscription months (or years) ago, and b.) what possible reason would Spotify have to charge me so much money on one charge??? Now I have to change my credit card...

• I was just charged over $120 from Spotify on my credit card!!!  a.) I cancelled my paid subscription months (or years) ago, and b.) what possible reason would Spotify have to charge me so much m...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Never Received Chromecast Device

I signed up for the 3 month Spotify Premium and they informed me that I would receive an email to get my free Chromecast within 7 days. This was weeks ago and I still havent received anything. Anyone else get theirs who signed up? Adam

• Regular
  • I signed up for the 3 month Spotify Premium and they informed me that I would receive an email to get my free Chromecast within 7 days.  This was weeks ago and I still havent received anything.&...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login while abroad

I moved to australia and tried to login and Spotify told me that i was in the wrong country so i changed it to Australia and updgrade my spotify to Premium. Now everytime i try to login, whether its on my laptop (mac) or cellphone (android) it says t...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved to australia and tried to login and Spotify told me that i was in the wrong country so i changed it to Australia and updgrade my spotify to Premium. Now everytime i try to login, whether its ...
  • aji273
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change user name

Can/How can I change my spotify user name?

• Can/How can I change my spotify user name?
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Facebook Fail. Spotify Desktop App

Dear Spotify Users, I'm trying to connect my account to facebook, but the window I type my Facebook username and password in just disappears after I hit the Log In button and nothing happens. Could you help me on this? I'm using the the desktop app f...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Users,   I'm trying to connect my account to facebook, but the window I type my Facebook username and password in just disappears after I hit the Log In button and nothing happens...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out of spotify

Hi my phone has been stollen and spotify was logged on that phone. How do I make sure that the person that stole my phone cannot use my spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my phone has been stollen and spotify was logged on that phone. How do I make sure that the person that stole my phone cannot use my spotify?
  • shreyag8999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not managing to make the payment

I'm not managing to make the payment . Change my plan for the premium . "The CSRF token is invalid . Please try to resubmit the form . "

• I'm not managing to make the payment . Change my plan for the premium . "The CSRF token is invalid . Please try to resubmit the form . "
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I wanted to try the free 30 days but I have already paid a month

Why I have charged me one month if I tried the free 30 days?This is not what Spotify says.I want my money back because I could not try it for free.I'm not happy.

• Casual Listener
  • Why I have charged me one month if I tried the free 30 days? This is not what Spotify says. I want my money back because I could not try it for free. I'm not happy.
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing payment details not working

Hi, I'm trying to change my payment details from MasterCard to PayPal, but all I get is this error message: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method...

• Hi,   I'm trying to change my payment details from MasterCard to PayPal, but all I get is this error message:   Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't wor...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop player

I am having trouble getting the desktop player to login through Facebook. When I click login with Facebook, browser opens and closes, but nothing is happening with the player. Is there something wrong with the newest update?

• I am having trouble getting the desktop player to login through Facebook. When I click login with Facebook, browser opens and closes, but nothing is happening with the player. Is there something wron...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs not working

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Help Help So I started with a free trial. And downloaded some songs so I could listen offline. Once my trail ended (today) I signed up for premium so I could continue to listen offline to the songs I downloaded. WELL NOW IT...

• Help  So I started with a free trial. And downloaded some songs so I could listen offline. Once my trail ended (today) I signed up for premium so I could continue to listen offline to the songs...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me, and didn't give me Spotify Student

I applied for Spotify Student. I had to verify my student access because the college list didn't have my university: Wingate University. I get confirmed by Sherrid, and it redirected me back to the offer. When I went to put in my information, it had ...

• I applied for Spotify Student. I had to verify my student access because the college list didn't have my university: Wingate University. I get confirmed by Sherrid, and it redirected me back to the o...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation4 & android phone

I set up my spotify account on my PlayStation 4, this is currently away getting repaired and could take upwards or 2 months!! I have logged into my account on my android phone but it will not allow me to cancel my subscription on this device, it says...

• Casual Listener
  • I set up my spotify account on my PlayStation 4, this is currently away getting repaired and could take upwards or 2 months!! I have logged into my account on my android phone but it will not allow m...
  • Craiglapsley-gb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

I am trying to connect my Facebook to my spotify account. I'm going here: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=menu&utm_campaign=your_accountThen clicking on "Connect with Facebook" However, I get an error messag...

• I am trying to connect my Facebook to my spotify account.   I'm going here: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=menu&utm_campaign=your_account ...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my subscription

How can I cancel my subscription to an account I can't get in. I upgraded my phone and changed my number and can't get into my email or Facebook. I don't know what to do..

• How can I cancel my subscription to an account I can't get in. I upgraded my phone and changed my number and can't get into my email or Facebook. I don't know what to do..
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with account

Hi! So I accidently bought Spotify Premium on my sisters account because I didn't realize she was logged into her account on my laptop. I am a college student so I filled out my college credntials to recieve the 50% off and when I realized my mistake...

• Hi! So I accidently bought Spotify Premium on my sisters account because I didn't realize she was logged into her account on my laptop. I am a college student so I filled out my college credntials to...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists have gone?

I was playing music from one of my playlists before I started work. Went to work, finished my shift went back on to my phone only to find all of my playlists have disappeared? Literally no idea how this could have happened

• Casual Listener
  • I was playing music from one of my playlists before I started work. Went to work, finished my shift went back on to my phone only to find all of my playlists have disappeared? Literally no idea how t...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes