Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! CONTACT FORM

The contact form is not working. I deactivated my facebook and need to swap all my playlist over to this email based login account. Please contact me. Thank youl.

• Casual Listener
  • The contact form is not working.  I deactivated my facebook and need to swap all my playlist over to this email based login account.  Please contact me.  Thank youl.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No renovation of Premium

Please, can help me? I just activated 7 free days premium. How can I do to not renove premium after the end of these 7 days? Thank you

• Regular
  • Please, can help me? I just activated 7 free days premium. How can I do to not renove premium after the end of these 7 days? Thank you
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

account

I had a free account and I signed up for student premium and my debit card was charged but i still do not have the features of premium on my cell phone and I already tried signing in and out and deleting adn reinstalling the app. what do i need to do...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a free account and I signed up for student premium and my debit card was charged but i still do not have the features of premium on my cell phone and I already tried signing in and out and dele...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account from regular premium to student discount

I signed up for spotigy premium free 30 day trial and that just ended and it charged me the $10 for the next 30 days. Im a student and cant figure out how to change to the $5 a month subscription now. Do i have to cancel this subscription and start a...

• I signed up for spotigy premium free 30 day trial and that just ended and it charged me the $10 for the next 30 days.  Im a student and cant figure out how to change to the $5 a month subscripti...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no receipt yet for Premium subscription

I just paid through debit account yesterday and until now i havent received any confirmation if payment had been successful or what.

• I just paid through debit account yesterday and until now i havent received any confirmation if payment had been successful or what.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscriptions

I have used the free premium trial for a month and I unsubscribe to avoid the payment. Then I found out about the "3 months of premium for RM2" may I know am I still able to get it even though I have subscribed to premium before this?

• I have used the free premium trial for a month and I unsubscribe to avoid the payment. Then I found out about the "3 months of premium for RM2" may I know am I still able to get it even though I have...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paused, but still getting charged.

I've been paying for Premium, but when I try to use Spotify it says that Premium has been pause because my payments are not going though. This has been going on for a few months now. I thought it was do to the new cc chips being updated, but I checke...

• I've been paying for Premium, but when I try to use Spotify it says that Premium has been pause because my payments are not going though. This has been going on for a few months now. I thought it was...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

Hi there!I'm a foreign vistor. About a month a ago I clicked "try Premium frr for 30 days" and doesn't realize I need to cancel the subscription.My Paypal was charged 10.77$ today. Actually I haven't use Spotify for a long while.Is there anyway I can...

• Hi there! I'm a foreign vistor. About a month a ago I clicked "try Premium frr for 30 days" and doesn't realize I need to cancel the subscription. My Paypal was charged 10.77$ today. Actually I hav...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone uses my account

Hello,Today I saw some streaming on my Spotify account. I went to the account settings, changed the password and logged everything out. There is a lot of unwanted music added to my playlists. What can I do to prevent someone else using my account? Al...

• Hello, Today I saw some streaming on my Spotify account. I went to the account settings, changed the password and logged everything out. There is a lot of unwanted music added to my playlists. Wha...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I was changed 9.99 today because my free trial ended. I have cancelled it now but want to know if I get a refund or do I keep premium for this month.

• I was changed 9.99 today because my free trial ended. I have cancelled it now but want to know if I get a refund or do I keep premium for this month.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two users one account - Premium Accounts only

I have a premium account. It would be nice if me and my partner could listen to music at the same time. i.e. having two users linked to one account, but with their own user playlists. This would stop the hassle of say.... When I'm at work listening o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account.   It would be nice if me and my partner could listen to music at the same time. i.e. having two users linked to one account, but with their own user playlists. &n...
  • whyregisterjeez
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Change the country

Hello,I´m living in Mexico but my Credit Card is spanish. I made the premium account but now, in my profile says MX, but when I try to enter in spotify, I can´t. I receive an error 408 (My country is different in my profile) I would like to change th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I´m living in Mexico but my Credit Card is spanish. I made the premium account but now, in my profile says MX, but when I try to enter in spotify, I can´t. I receive an error 408 (My country ...
  • Matanf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username login problem

Hi there!I have 2 big problems. The first one is that I made a new Spotify account and I forgot my new username. The second one is that I can't get into my email account so I can fix the first problem. I tried to get in touch with the service support...

• Hi there! I have 2 big problems. The first one is that I made a new Spotify account and I forgot my new username. The second one is that I can't get into my email account so I can fix the first prob...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove email bounded to facebook-login account

Hey all, I created an account a year or two back using facebook because it was simple and easy to do. However, I wish to go premium and want to remove my email (primary email for services I trust) from that account, so that I do not have to login usi...

• Hey all,   I created an account a year or two back using facebook because it was simple and easy to do. However, I wish to go premium and want to remove my email (primary email for services I ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Compromised

Hello. My account was compromised 2 hours ago. The person was able to change my email address and I have no way of recovering my account. Can I please have some assistance!

• Hello.   My account was compromised 2 hours ago. The person was able to change my email address and I have no way of recovering my account. Can I please have some assistance!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug on Spotify PS4

When I hit play on any song it will automatically switch back to pause instead. As a result I cannot play any song unless I play it by connecting to my mobile phone and selecting the song from the phone instead.

• When I hit play on any song it will automatically switch back to pause instead. As a result I cannot play any song unless I play it by connecting to my mobile phone and selecting the song from the ph...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove linked apps from Spotify

I've connected my spotify account to various third party apps and I do not use most of them anymore. Is there a place to remove the link between the two?

• I've connected my spotify account to various third party apps and I do not use most of them anymore. Is there a place to remove the link between the two?
  • Rocksoulet
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Vodafone and Spotify

Hello, Recently I have just finished my 6 month free subscription with Vodafone and would like to continue with Spotify Premium, however the only option to pay for Premium is to add it on top of my phone bill, this isn't something I would like to do....

• Hello,   Recently I have just finished my 6 month free subscription with Vodafone and would like to continue with Spotify Premium, however the only option to pay for Premium is to add it on to...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking/deleting my facebook

Hey there, I want to delete my Facebook.. But when I do that im not able to usey SPOTIFY account.. Is there any way I can change that or at least delete my spotify account and make a new one that is not linked to my spotify??I'm a long term regular u...

• Hey there, I want to delete my Facebook.. But when I do that im not able to usey SPOTIFY account.. Is there any way I can change that or at least delete my spotify account and make a new one that is ...
  • Paucueval
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing subscription

Hey. I'm currently on a Premium promotion ($0.99 for 3 months) which is about to end. I'd like to continue with Spotify Premium, but with the US student discount, instead of full price. The Help on the Spotify website suggests I should cancel my curr...

• Hey. I'm currently on a Premium promotion ($0.99 for 3 months) which is about to end. I'd like to continue with Spotify Premium, but with the US student discount, instead of full price. The Help on t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes