How Undo accidentally Dislike songs

How Undo accidentally Dislike songs

samthyang

When I'm lising my spotify through my phone.  I accidnetly click the "dislike/banned" button on the lower right corner. 

And, in fact, that is a song I like and would like to add it into my list (I don't even remember the name of the song b/c I hit the button too fast).

Is there any way to find where the "dislike/banned" list and undo the accdient?  Thanks a lot.

Sam

5 Replies

Re: How Undo accidentally Dislike songs

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hi there,

Currently, it's not possible to "unblock" songs. A blocked song should still be playable and might return if the algorithm notices that you do actually like the song.

Are you sure you can't play the song at all anymore?

That might be a technical issue and for this situation I recommend you to try a quick reinstallation, you can find a guide here.

Hope this helps! :)

BruneliciaRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1
Hi Sam!

I don't think there is a disliked songs list that could be accessible, as far as I know. There have been times where if I start a radio station with a song I like and something unsatisfactory turns up, even if I end up disliking it, it will show up again in some form or another in a similar song radio. So for the time being maybe you could try listening to the same song radio and seeing if that song pops up again.

Have a great day!

A
A_MusicophileRock Star 1
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

stronglikedan
Regular

HA HA HA HA!

Yeah, this has been requested for years, but they don't care. It's absolutley rediculous how such a ubiquitous feature (in every other app) can be missing from an app the size of this. It just sad that they keep ignoring the community.

Good luck! Especially if you don't know the name or artist because you used the notification bar to like the song but hit the dislike button instead because some genius decided it should be in the exact same place as the save button for non-radio playlists. But that's a whole 'nother ball of wax...

jeffykle

It's way too easy to do this in the notification bar by accident. I have no idea what song it was! And I wanted to listen to it!

Drshriveer

Click on the "play queue" and go to the "history" tab to find a song that was playing, You can like it from there even if you accidnetally disliked the song.  

I know for sure you can do this on the desktop. But on closer inspection I wasn't able to find history on the phone.

SUGGESTED POSTS