Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I disable automatic payments for Premium?

Solved!

How can I disable automatic payments for Premium?

Is there any way for me to set Sptoify so that I have to manually pay for Premium rather than have the money taken straight out of my account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @firebuff101, I'll be happy to answer your question!

You won't be able to pay for your Premium subscription manually since Spotify automatically charges you at the end of your billing cycle. The reason is so that your Spotify Premium subscription can stay active without any interruptions.

If you don't have enough funds on your payment method, you can always change your payment details following these steps.

If you have any more questions, just let me know! I'll be here to help you 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @firebuff101, I'll be happy to answer your question!

You won't be able to pay for your Premium subscription manually since Spotify automatically charges you at the end of your billing cycle. The reason is so that your Spotify Premium subscription can stay active without any interruptions.

If you don't have enough funds on your payment method, you can always change your payment details following these steps.

If you have any more questions, just let me know! I'll be here to help you 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Autopay can't be disabled. However, you can make individual monthly payments using prepaid cards from either Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Hope this helps. 

Screenshot_20190705-031757_Chrome.jpg

Suggested posts