Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I Can't Change Album Picture

Solved!

I Can't Change Album Picture

Plan

Premium

Country

ID

Device

Lenovo idealpad, VIVO

Operating System

Windows 10 , Android 9

My Question or Issue

Why I Can't Change My Album Picture, i already reinstall the software but still same there is no option for me to change the album picture.

Tanpa judul.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you're not currently accessing the Web Player, what you've experienced might be due to the testing currently happening and involving the Desktop app's layout.

At the moment, there's a Community Idea suggesting the option to allow switching between the previous and the current look of your Desktop app. You can take a look at it here if you'd like to know more. Make sure to add your +VOTE as well as subscribe to stay up-to-date with all the related developments.

Hope you'll find this helpful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you're not currently accessing the Web Player, what you've experienced might be due to the testing currently happening and involving the Desktop app's layout.

At the moment, there's a Community Idea suggesting the option to allow switching between the previous and the current look of your Desktop app. You can take a look at it here if you'd like to know more. Make sure to add your +VOTE as well as subscribe to stay up-to-date with all the related developments.

Hope you'll find this helpful. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts