Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't log in into my account on spotify app and my subscription it's gone

I can't log in into my account on spotify app and my subscription it's gone

Plan

I had a premium subscription, I didn't cancel it, and now it show that I have a free account. I checked my bank accounts and I have money to pay the premium subscription. 

Country

Romania

Device

Samsung galaxy note 9

Operating System

Android 10 

My Question or Issue

So, I got logged out automatically a week ago, and I had to log in again in the app, and when I tried, a massage that said wrong combination of email/username and password, we send a link to your email appeared, so I tried to access it, and when I did that, it opened the app and said the link had expired, "send another link" button appeared.

Its like a rollercoaster between wrong email and password, and invalid links that had been sent to me. 

I had premium subscription also, and now, after this situation when I had to log in again in the app, I tried to log in on website, it's working fine, but it shows that I don't have premium anymore. 

What I should do to access my account in the app, so I can see what's happening there ?  

1 Reply

Hi there @mihaimurariu210,

thanks for reaching out !

I would kick things off by using this help page to try and locate all of the account listed with your details.

Note: try typing all of the email address you might have used 

Let me know what you find 🙂

Suggested posts