Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible de réinitialiser mon mot de passe

Solved!

Impossible de réinitialiser mon mot de passe

My Question or Issue

Bonjour,

L'un des membres de mon Spotify Famille ne parvient plus à se connecter à son compte.

Lorsque je fais "mot de passe oublié", le site me confirme qu'un email de réinitialisation a été envoyé, mais le membre ne reçoit rien dans sa boite mail ou ses spams.

J'ai essayé la solution suggérée ici : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/impossible-de-r%C3%A9initialiser-le-mot-de-passe/m-p/44352...

Cela ne fonctionne pas.

Enfin, je n'arrive pas à avoir accès au formulaire de contact qui me renvoie au début  du sommaire de l'aide : https://support.spotify.com/fr/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Pourriez-vous m'indiquer la marche à suivre svp. ?

Plan

Premium Famille

Country

France

Device / Operating System

Android, Windows 10, Ubuntu ...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @RC1317,

thanks for clarifying this out !

I would like you suggest by using this help page to locate all the active accounts listed on your family member's credentials (they should perform it on their own device).

This is so you'd be on the safe side knowing for sure that this is not a typing or a different email/password mistake.

However, from the look of things and due to the fact your family member have lost access to their account, i would have to suggest you reach out to support.

You can do so through this "About Us" page so they'd be able to take a closer look.

Bear in mind that due to the COVID-19 on going situation, it might take a bit more time than usual for them to reply so your patience is needed.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if there's anything else i can do for you 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @RC1317.,

thanks for reaching out !

From what you wrote i can only assume that you're the plan's owner.

However, i wanted to ask what do you mean by you do "forget password" ?

Which account are you trying to reset ?

In most cases if a family member gets logged off the plan it happens due to an issue with the current address or location.

Waiting on your answer:)

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I am the plan owner. The person is still in the plan, but she has been disconnected from her phone app and on her Windows app.

When she tries to reconnect with the user and the pass, it says incorrect password. When she requires a new password (based on her username), the email is never received. When she requires a new password (based on the contact email address) it says unknown email address.

We are sure about the email address, I suspect a hacking ...

Marked as solution

Hi there @RC1317,

thanks for clarifying this out !

I would like you suggest by using this help page to locate all the active accounts listed on your family member's credentials (they should perform it on their own device).

This is so you'd be on the safe side knowing for sure that this is not a typing or a different email/password mistake.

However, from the look of things and due to the fact your family member have lost access to their account, i would have to suggest you reach out to support.

You can do so through this "About Us" page so they'd be able to take a closer look.

Bear in mind that due to the COVID-19 on going situation, it might take a bit more time than usual for them to reply so your patience is needed.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if there's anything else i can do for you 🙂

Suggested posts