Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Inaccessible Account

Solved!

Inaccessible Account

I have been logged out of my Spotify account a few weeks ago without my doing and have not been able to access it ever since.

Long story short, I finally figured out the correct username but when I try to reset the password it displays this message: “ Unfortunately there is no email address associated with the specified user. We are therefore unable to send a password retrieval URL to you.”

How can I access my account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed ,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I recommend that you try logging in with Facebook (if you have an account there).

If that works, you should be able to add an email to your Spotify account. Keep in mind that the email must not be associated with another active Spotify account.

If it turns out that you have multiple accounts, you can close the ones you don't use by contacting Support here 🙂

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed ,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I recommend that you try logging in with Facebook (if you have an account there).

If that works, you should be able to add an email to your Spotify account. Keep in mind that the email must not be associated with another active Spotify account.

If it turns out that you have multiple accounts, you can close the ones you don't use by contacting Support here 🙂

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts