Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Inconsistent UI between all platforms

Inconsistent UI between all platforms

I think that redesign can be good and helpful for certain things, such as iOS mobile update that completely changed the app, however, there are things such as the shuffle play button still on iPad and it is inconsistent design everywhere between android, iPadOS, iOS and pc/windows 10 version, if it was a better and more consistent design between all products, it would seem like a more unified product, rather than some feeling less well developed over others. For example, the genius lyrics missing on pc, but is on mobile Xbox one or the social feature and folders ability only on pc version. This makes it so that each version of Spotify on different platforms has it’s own benefits and features are only added on some platforms, making it so that not using Spotify on, for example pc, means that you would never know you could make folders, add subheadings, or see friends activity, making the experience feel half baked

1 Reply

Hey, @dpandya02 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Spotify is working hard to provide the best experience across platforms for all users. I really comprehend your frustration because of the lack of resources on some platforms. But have in mind that Spotify is on ears to listen to what its users have to say. You can always submit a brand new idea on our Community with the objective that your idea reaches Staff and have the possibility to becomes a new feature. This way, you could, per example suggest that features become available in all platforms.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts