Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Community Manager
  • 822 replies
  • 84 likes
  • Account
  • 822 replies
  • 84 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Close my Facebook

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 Hi, recently i closed my FB account, so i lost all my playlists i made, is there any way to recover them up? BTW i still use the same email to login.

• Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   Hi, recently i closed my FB account, so i lost all my playlists i made, is there any way to recover them up? BTW i ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with google home mini incentive

Hi,I have a family plan and I have subscribe to the google home mini incentive,I've receive an email says that my google home mini is ready to be shipped but when I click on the mail to proceed to the shipping i'm redirected to the family subscriptio...

• Hi, I have a family plan and I have subscribe to the google home mini incentive, I've receive an email says that my google home mini is ready to be shipped but when I click on the mail to proceed t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Logged out Randomly

Okay, so this started happening about a month ago, but multiple times each day my phone/computer starts playing some random album and then logs me out of my account. Something of note is that it is always the same album that is played before this hap...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so this started happening about a month ago, but multiple times each day my phone/computer starts playing some random album and then logs me out of my account. Something of note is that it is a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Playlists

So, I recently exceeded my playlist on Spotify. Now, I want to continue this playlist in a second part. Now here is where my problem lies: I don't want to have the same tracks from the first one be on the second one. I wish there was a way to "Skip D...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I recently exceeded my playlist on Spotify. Now, I want to continue this playlist in a second part. Now here is where my problem lies: I don't want to have the same tracks from the first one...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I cancel my premium subscription?

Hello I am part of a family plan but wish to cancel it. I am not the owner of the subscription. I have followed the instructions to "Cancel Premium" on my profile page and it says to me "your premium will end on the next date" but it doesn't. I have ...

• Hello I am part of a family plan but wish to cancel it.  I am not the owner of the subscription.  I have followed the instructions to "Cancel Premium" on my profile page and it says to me "...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Desafortunadamente,este codigo Premium parece no ser valido

Eh comprado una tarjeta de regalo en tienda OXXO ,eh intentado ingresar el codigo de la tarjeta de regalo de $100 para renovar mi suscripcion unica premium pero no acepta el codigo ,verifique con todas las letras y mayusculas pero persiste el problem...

• Eh comprado una tarjeta de regalo en tienda OXXO ,eh intentado ingresar el codigo de la tarjeta de regalo de $100 para renovar mi suscripcion unica premium pero no acepta el codigo ,verifique con tod...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution discord spotify connection error

PlanFreeCountrySingaporeDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I just started using Spotify, and for some reason, I cant connect my discord account to my spotify account. I've tried logging out both acccounts, clearing broswing data...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Singapore Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I just started using Spotify, and for some reason, I cant connect my discord account to ...
  • marcaevans
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Account issues

So I have a premium account and cant log into it due to a deactivated email account that was hacked. So I was wanting to cancel that account to start up a new one but cant do that without logging into it. Anyone that can help out with that would be g...

• Visitor
  • So I have a premium account and cant log into it due to a deactivated email account that was hacked. So I was wanting to cancel that account to start up a new one but cant do that without logging int...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Multi Listening Feature suggestions

Hello, while talking to some friends over the internet I came up with an idea.A "lobby" in which you invite friends and the creator of the lobby is the "dj" and anybody else can also add songs, but the owner needs to approve them or something like th...

• Hello,   while talking to some friends over the internet I came up with an idea. A "lobby" in which you invite friends and the creator of the lobby is the "dj" and anybody else can also add s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was logged out of devices and can’t get back in

PlanPremium family Country Device(iPhone 8,6, iPad Air, Mac book Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or IssueI went to use Spotify today and found that I was logged out, tried to log in and it is saying wrong password and or email and I know it’s cor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family  Country   Device (iPhone 8,6, iPad Air, Mac book  Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue I went to use Spotify today and found that I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find an artist and his songs

My Question or IssueI've had this artist's song in my library and now I can't find it anywhere in Spotify. I googled this song and tried to play it on the web player but it is not playing there.How can I resolve this issue?

• Music Fan
  • My Question or Issue I've had this artist's song in my library and now I can't find it anywhere in Spotify. I googled this song and tried to play it on the web player but it is not playing...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify radio

PremiumCountryItalyDeviceiPhone XOperating System(iOS 11.2 My Question or IssueIs it something wrong with spotify radio? The playlists I create aren't endless any more and there is no more the thumb up and down button neither on my phone or in the de...

• Premium Country Italy Device iPhone X Operating System (iOS 11.2   My Question or Issue Is it something wrong with spotify radio? The playlists I create aren't endless any more and the...
  • Teàrlach
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music is being played by unknown device, even after logging out everywhere

I have started having my music pause constantly, and over the last few weeks someone has been playing my spotify through a device labelled "Bedroom speaker". It appears to be a google home or some other device. I have selected "Log out everywhere" an...

• Casual Listener
  • I have started having my music pause constantly, and over the last few weeks someone has been playing my spotify through a device labelled "Bedroom speaker". It appears to be a google home or some ot...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my login

My Question or Issue Today I reset my old phone and got new one. Now I can't find my username/email to login to my old account (not this one). On that account I do have premium and am paying for it monthly. I do have the bank account number with whic...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Today I reset my old phone and got new one. Now I can't find my username/email to login to my old account (not this one). On that account I do have premium and am paying...
  • Deli-isnt-okay
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the premium player

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(Samsung Galaxy s7edgeOperating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10.) My Question or IssueHaving multiple issues with account. Music randomly skips to new songs, sometimes in my playlist and sometime to a completely random son...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device (Samsung Galaxy s7edge Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10.)   My Question or Issue Having multiple issues with account. Music randoml...
  • Blinkin27
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am logged into my account on my phone, but do not know which email or username it has

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceAndroid Phone LG G3Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI just reinstalled my windows and some emails that I had went away. I have a premium subscription on my phone and used to use it on my PC aswell. But I ha...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Android Phone LG G3 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I just reinstalled my windows and some emails that I had went away. I ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Someone is using my spotify

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceIphone 6/PCOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSomeone has been using my spotify for a while and i have tried to get rid of him by changing password and disconnecting all devices atleast 3 times.. i ha...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device Iphone 6/PC Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Someone has been using my spotify for a while and i have tried to get rid of h...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Login on Samsung galaxy watch active

None of please help! I Am brand new to Spotify and I also just bought a Samsung Galaxy watch active. I created my Spotify account on my phone, through the app. I have tried to log into Spotify on my watch and it continues to say invalid password / us...

• Casual Listener
  • None of please help! I Am brand new to Spotify and I also just bought a Samsung Galaxy watch active. I created my Spotify account on my phone, through the app. I have tried to log into Spotify on my ...
  • Alexaw1170
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

We are currently experiencing issues-message

PlanPremium DeviceAndroid My Question or IssueI was just using spotify like an hour ago but then suddenly i was logged out. When i try to log back in it says i am offline but obviously its not the internet since im posting this just fine. I was set t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device Android   My Question or Issue I was just using spotify like an hour ago but then suddenly i was logged out. When i try to log back in it says i am offline but ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes