Free

Country

US

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hi, okay so I have a different spotify account that I can no longer access on any other device than my current phone because I forgot the password. I cannot recover the email that was used because I don't remember which one it was and it could very well be an email I either deactivated, or completely forgot about. That account has many memories and I would love to be able to put it on my computer or another phone if i upgrade soon (which I'm planning on). Please tell me something can be done, I'll take all the help I can get.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

You should be able to check your account's email address on your Spotify account page. If you can't log in and you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more help.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

You should be able to check your account's email address on your Spotify account page. If you can't log in and you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more help.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

What happens if I provided an old email that I never used, and I forgot it completely? I just know the username, which is part of my Spotify family plan members. How can I recover the email from this account, from which I only know the username?

Hey there @Israelnagore,

Thanks for the post.

You can reach out to our customer support team here. They'll be able to change the email on any account that you can verify as the rightful owner.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts