Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Me han hecho un cargo a mi tarjeta al probar 30 dias de prueba

Solved!

Me han hecho un cargo a mi tarjeta al probar 30 dias de prueba

Me he dado la oportunidad de tomar a prueba spotify por 30 dias y me han hecho un cargo de 60 pesos que no es toltalmente gratis de prueba estoy bastante molesto me urge respuesta si no tomare acciones legales62DF5A36-A058-4B32-BF5B-F8458F93C560.jpeg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Juanleyva 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering you in English...

About your issue, If you sign up for a trial, the Premium subscription automatically continues after your trial period ends and you’re charged the standard monthly rate.

Probably, your trial month ended and you haven't canceled the subscription before the new month. You can cancel any time. 

Check our Terms and Conditions for more details. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @Juanleyva 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

I hope you don't mind I'm answering you in English...

About your issue, If you sign up for a trial, the Premium subscription automatically continues after your trial period ends and you’re charged the standard monthly rate.

Probably, your trial month ended and you haven't canceled the subscription before the new month. You can cancel any time. 

Check our Terms and Conditions for more details. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hola!! Probablemente se te acabaría el plazo de 30 días y se te olvidaría darte de baja, comprueba la fecha.

Suggested posts