Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moving to Armenia w/ billing address in US

Solved!

Moving to Armenia w/ billing address in US

I am moving to Armenia for a few years. I know Spotify is not currently available in Armenia, but I will be keeping my permanent billing address in the US. Will I have any problems? I have used it in the past with no issues for shorter trips outside the US, but not sure how a long term move would work with updates, etc. I plan to use Spotify on my iPhone, iPad, and Sonos system.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello jrmh,

Congratulations on your move! I am not sure if you can do that long term. I would suggest contacting Spotify by phone or email. If not, I am sorry.

Hope this helps,

Elle 💞

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello jrmh,

Congratulations on your move! I am not sure if you can do that long term. I would suggest contacting Spotify by phone or email. If not, I am sorry.

Hope this helps,

Elle 💞

It should work if you subscribe before you leave and your account is set to the US with billing to a US credit card

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Armenia. If you ever find yourself in Armenia again in the future you can now pay directly from Armenia.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts