Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Musixmatc for mobile is causing problems

Solved!

Musixmatc for mobile is causing problems

I absolutely love Spotify and will continue premium for a long time but when it comes to mobile, it only causes problems. When I wanna show someone lyrics on my phone Musixmatch comes in handy but it has problems. Every time I click a song it fills my screen and gives a slight amount of lag before I can control it, it's clunky as Hell, and the worst part is the ads! I have premium because I don't want ads and now Musixmatch wants me to pay them to get rid of that? Am I the only one that thinks that's unfair? Why can't Spotify have their own lyric service for mobile? I just want the ads gone if anything and I don't want to pay twice.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @RazorRyan, welcome to the community!

For feedback regarding the Musixmatch mobile app, it's best to contact Musixmatch through their app or contact form. Musixmatch uses Spotify's API in their app which is the only way Spotify is connected. Sadly, Spotify can't control whether Musixmatch places ads on their app.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @RazorRyan, welcome to the community!

For feedback regarding the Musixmatch mobile app, it's best to contact Musixmatch through their app or contact form. Musixmatch uses Spotify's API in their app which is the only way Spotify is connected. Sadly, Spotify can't control whether Musixmatch places ads on their app.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts