New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

Solved!

Re: New update June 2019 sucks SWITCH IT BACK

Lonelyisthewolf
Visitor

The new update SUCKS!!!! How am I supposed to navagate through my music when I can’t see my songs???? In the order I downloaded them? This is the actual worst update ever and I don’t think I can handle using Spotify anymore unless it gets fixed. Seriously an awful choice.

NewUpdateSuckss
Casual Listener

Fix!!!!!!!

Mean_Derr
Regular

Writing comments in these threads doesn't lead to any sort of action at all. It'll just get buried or closed.

Might suggest going to your app store to voice your concerns and give Spotify a rating showing how appreciated the changes are.

evalapply
Music Fan

MusicThrowbacks
Regular

My biggest annoyance is the heart icon. The heart should NOT be used (in my opinion) to save a single song as an album. That's stupid. The heart should have either stayed in it's own section (playlist) like it was, or used along with the radio.

ampwerx

1. extremely slow

2. downloads to android disappear 

have to rediwnload daily

3. liked songs playlist takes up yo a minute to initialize

4. pushing next button ir scrolling left ir right takes up to 20 secs to play song... 

skipping songs plays each one for 10 secs, then the next, then the next

THIS UPDATE IS NOT

PREMIUM IT IS EXTREMELY BAD

townsat
Casual Listener

I'm so angry about this update. I just used up all my data because I can't effectively sort songs by download. The ONLY thing keeping me on Spotify is my friends' playlists. The Apple Music UI is now so much better than this.

terbay
Casual Listener

Why would you not list artist or albums in alphabetical order!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sometimes I can't remember the name of the song I want to listen to... Now trying to search for something is a complete waste of time. The service is great the new UI absolutely SUCKS!

Highlighted

terbay
Casual Listener

Where is this 'Filter' you speak of? Running latest version of iOS on an iPhone X

IMG_0775.PNG

Schwibbles
Visitor

Completely agree that this new sorting method/UI is absolute trash. It's one of the big reasons I stopped my Tidal subscription; theirs is the same way.
I just spent weeks moving my library (5500+ songs) from Apple Music to Spotify because of the better cross-platform support and web browser playback capability that Spotify offers. With this new update (that completely ruins the library experience) I have decided to stick with Apple Music. It's quite a shame since I wasted so many hours on it. 

FWIW, I was fully prepared to switch to Spotify knowing full well my owned music wouldn't be able to be transferred from my computer to my phone and show up in the Spotify app. This was a big thing for me but I felt the benefits to Spotify (over Apple Music) outweighed that one negative.

The ONLY reasons to keep Spotify are that I get my Hulu subscription for less than going straight to Hulu, and I can access Spotify from my work computer. Otherwise I'd be cancelling my Spotify immediately. 

SUGGESTED POSTS