Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but it's still saying free subscription

Paid for premium but it's still saying free subscription

I just paid for my premium subscription through the App Store because it wouldn't let me within the Spotify app, but I still can't access the premium features and when I click on my account its still showing up as a free subscription. I've been subscribed to Spotify for over a year now and have never had this issue. I hope this can get resolved quickly so I know I haven't just wasted $13.99. I've tried signing out and signing in, deleting the app and redownloading it and nothing has worked. I use my Facebook account as my Spotify account.
4 Replies

@ameliajane14

Check the status of your subscription here:

If it appears as Free, the payment probably didn't go through on Spotify's side.

For the time being, it's better to get your Premium through the website:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Is there a way I can renew my subscription within the app, without having to pay $13.99 again?

Is there a way I can renew my subscription within the app, without having to pay $13.99 again?

@ameliajane14

Unfortunately, not right now, but don't worry if your account shows as Free in the website, you should get you money back in your Apple account.

The best way to go is getting Premium from the website, and since you're paying directly to Spotify, it's cheaper.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts