Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcaster account empty or deleted?

Podcaster account empty or deleted?

My Question or Issue

Please help! My podcast account is empty. All statistics are set to 0, none of my episodes are visible. It looks like all content is deleted. When I try to add my rss feed I get the notification that this rss feed is already in use. Hope some one can help, I had many listeners and followers and all links to my podcast page now lead to an empty page. See https://open.spotify.com/show/419aIbzGXLShY2Fg1Lyfv9

Thanks

John, The Groovebox

2 Replies

Hey there @TheGrooveBox

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Support for Podcasters. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by podcast creators. They’ll be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them at podcasters-support@spotify.com.    

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Thanks, I reached out to them and this is their reply:

We have removed your podcast from Spotify for Podcasters. Spotify for Podcasters isn't intended to be used as a music distribution tool, regardless of the licensing state of your music. 

In an effort to enable all creative artists the opportunity to live off their art, creators who wish to share their music on Spotify should use a music distributor.

It's very unfortunate they removed it as there are many similar accounts that post exact the same type of music as I did. I'll have to promote other platforms now to have my mixes distributed.

TheGrooveBox

Suggested posts