Problem with linking PlayStation and Spotify accounts

Plan

Free

Country

Russia

Device

PlayStation 4

Operating System

PlayStation 4, Android (Mobile phone), Windows(PC)

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have a problem linking my Spotify account with my PlayStation account. When I connect my PS4 account, I get an error that this Spotify account is already linked to another PlayStation account, I rechecked all my previous accounts, and all of them are not linked to the Spotify account. I have denied access to the PlayStation Network application in the Spotify account settings. I also clicked on the logout button from all accounts. The problem was never resolved. Then I called the PlayStation support phone, they answered that they did not have tools to unlink the Spotify account from another PlayStation account and told me to contact Spotify support. Help me please.

1 Reply

Hey @Frischmann

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

First thing we can recommend is logging out of your Spotify account on your PlayStation and then trying to unlink the accounts here

In case you experience the same after trying this, follow the steps listed in this support article. If you still can't unlink the accounts, it's a good idea to reach out to the Spotify customer support team. You can contact them in several ways which are listed here

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts