Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I initially signed up via Facebook, so my profile name was my full name/Facebook account name. But since I've closed my FB account, its turned into a series of numbers. I've since made a new facebook account under the same email. Would anyone be able to help me reset my name to what it originally was?

Kind regards,

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Profile Name (numbers)

Composer

Hello Ryan, welcome to the Spotify community! At this present time it is not possible to change your username. I can understand your frustration.

If you wanted to though you can contact the Support Team using this form. They will be able to help you create a new account and get everything moved across for you. Hope this is of some help to you. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Composer

Hello Ryan, welcome to the Spotify community! At this present time it is not possible to change your username. I can understand your frustration.

If you wanted to though you can contact the Support Team using this form. They will be able to help you create a new account and get everything moved across for you. Hope this is of some help to you. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey there @user-removed 

You can connect your new facebook to your Spotify account by following the steps described in this support article. Hope it helps and let me know how it goes 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS