Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium does not work

Spotify Premium does not work

Hey Guys and Girls,

i have a Problem with my premium subscription. I had Spotify Premium and i downloaded many songs and it all worked.Then my sister asked if we should subscribe to a Spotify Duo because it is much cheaper for both of us.I thought it would be a great idea. But after we subscribed i downloaded all my playlists and there was a green arrow that showed that it worked, but when i go offline, the songs cannot be played.I tried to delete the app and install it again but nothing is working.I deleted the cache or tried to register again but it kept not to work.I dont know why the Premium is not working.Its not working for me or my sister either.

Please help!

3 Replies

Hey @Sehnlicher ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

On which devices are you experiencing this issue? I recommend logging out and back in twice to refresh some things.

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your answer Maxim. I have done what you told me to do but its still not working. I have an Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G👀

Sehnlicher

Hey @Sehnlicher ,

Thanks for getting back.

Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with downloaded songs that is currently affecting some users. You can read more about it at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Can-t-Play-Downloaded-Songs-When-Offline/idc-p/55263...

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts