Spotify in Ukraine

Solved!

Spotify in Ukraine

Mirdor

Hello!

I have been waiting for the magic e-mail notifying launch in Ukraine for like a year or more. I would gladly use something else but Spotify is the best imo even though all the hype is long gone. Is there still hope or you already forgot about Ukraine?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey everyone!

Spotify recently launched in Ukraine, and now the Spotify mobile app and web player have language support for Ukrainian.

You can read more info in this news article here:

Spotify Is Rolling Out 36 New Languages on Mobile

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

70 Replies
Solution!

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey everyone!

Spotify recently launched in Ukraine, and now the Spotify mobile app and web player have language support for Ukrainian.

You can read more info in this news article here:

Spotify Is Rolling Out 36 New Languages on Mobile

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi all!

Spotify's got a dedicated team working to bring Spotify to new countries, but it's a complicated process and often takes a while! Make sure that you've signed up for updates to never miss the news on expansions, and that you're keeping an eye out in your inbox!

Cheers,

Tim

crazy_kangaroo

Spotify for Ukraine!! 

I've been using Spotify for half a year now, and I like it very much! I'm in love with suggestions, especially "discover weekly" but its a pain in the **bleep** to use VPN to get to use your service! Also the thing that there is no local chats like "Top 50" is so frustrating. And the thing that I can't buy premium to listen to music offline is also very sad. So please Spotify, PLEASE launch your service in Ukraine. Until then, I'm moving to apple music.

blobor

+1 for Ukraine

JohnKot

Spotify, just do it

hobogo
Casual Listener

Please add Ukraine to spotify regions. There are a lot of people ready to pay premium using. Waiting for several years for it.

kazak1377

C'on! There is already google music and apple music in ukraine, but thouthands of people want to use spotify! I waiting for 7 years! SEVER YEARS, CHARLS!

jonhyblaze

Come on guys, do it for finally, thouthands of people is waiting.

Infernion

Would be great to see Spotify in Ukraine!

sergr

Give me a legal way to listen to the music via Spotify. Launch it in Ukraine!!!

Space_Cat_
Casual Listener

Hey, come on, we have overthrown our last government in order to be a part of Europe and use Spotify. And not all of us are deadbeats, so we can pay, too. Google Music is cheaper and available here, but it's nothing compared to Spotify.

Korovay
Gig Goer

Hello, I live in the beautiful country of Ukraine, and my country also likes to listen to music and many people want to use the Spotify.
But we can not download it to our devices! In addition, our country, please, we wait for it already for 2 years!

Does not find - iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spotify-music/id324684580?mt=8

Does not find - Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music&hl=ru

Please give us a chance to beat in place with Spotify! ❤️

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

scorpionhitech

+1 vote for Spotify in Ukraine!

Please make Spotifi available in Ukraine. I'm an avid music lover and I can not do without Spotifi

Мамаеб

I need an official spotify in Ukraine!

Снимок.PNG

Lladerat
Regular

It has "roubles" so i really doubt its from ukrainian forum... 

b1ot3kk
Casual Listener

At now, they are moving in Asia, when they come back to Europe, it is unfortunately not known

Lladerat
Regular

If Spotify doesn't understand that after blocking vkontakte in Ukraine a huge amount of people started searching for online streaming music alternatives (and most of them found either google music, deezer or spotify) then they have really poor understanding of their market, because for this moment i cant see any better opportunity for them to open up for Ukraine. 

Lladerat
Regular

This is really frustrating. Almost 3 years with Spotify, i have to use german ip to listen to music. 3 years of waiting and hoping for "Launch in Ukraine" but it seems like it will never happen. How long do we need to wait for the launch, 3, 5, 10 years? There are literally tens if not hundreds of thousands of ukrainians using Spotify. There is nothing better then Spotify, the amount of tracks is huge, also great features like Your Daily Mix, Discover Weekly, Radio, Stations, Podcasts, Playlists - this is all i cant imagine my life without! 

freeman_ua
Casual Listener

I think - need more messages in the subject, that they do something.

fadraven
Casual Listener

I think we should spread a word about this topic allover ukrainian mass media. 

SUGGESTED POSTS