Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Strange account and playlists

Solved!

Strange account and playlists

My song Vicious Parallel had been added on a bot playlist without my consent the profile is "WAVR.AI" I would like to report this account that look like fake promo and it's ruining my stats. Please help !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Enzil1, thanks for your post here!

Please keep in mind that any music you upload to Spotify can be freely added to playlists by other users. Having that in mind I've passed on your report about this profile to the relevant team, who will happily take a closer look.

If you wish part of your music removed from Spotify, we recommend that you reach out to Spotify's Artist Support team. You can do this here

Hope this info is useful. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Enzil1, thanks for your post here!

Please keep in mind that any music you upload to Spotify can be freely added to playlists by other users. Having that in mind I've passed on your report about this profile to the relevant team, who will happily take a closer look.

If you wish part of your music removed from Spotify, we recommend that you reach out to Spotify's Artist Support team. You can do this here

Hope this info is useful. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your answer. I know that my song can be added freely. But I don't want it to be added on fake bot playlist for their promo. Because it will ruin my stats and data. Thanks for helping 👍

Suggested posts