This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

Solved!
Solution!

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

I believe that all you need to do is delete local files cache. To do so, go to %appdata% roaming spotify users you and delete localfiles file (spotify must be off), turn on again and all works normal.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

This was the only solution that worked for me! Thanks
Highlighted
Solution!

I fixed this problem by disabling my local files.. I had the song I was unable to play on my PC and someone it interfered.

So, just disable all of your local files in Settings and then try again. (I also removed the actual song from my PC but I don't think that's necessary)

Happy listening!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I already encounter this problem. I've done. Disable my Local Area Connection and Reset. 🙂 Silly. Hope it helps

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem. Is there such a thing as a Spotify helpdesk which could let us know what is the matter and solution to this problem exactly? Thanks.

Highlighted

Uncheck offline mode

Highlighted

Hi,

I tried this solution, but I had no offline devices to remove on my account. This is only happening on my Windows PC, not my iPhone.

Any other ideas to resolve?  Thanks!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yeah this fix NOT work for me... Song plays online (like via the website) but not in my software.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This Worked!! Thank you!! Annoyed me to death...

Highlighted

Every solution not solve for me. The last solution,, you must uninstall your  app. That's solve fo me:)

SUGGESTED POSTS