This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

samjanssen16

yeah  i wish this solution worked for me but theres no choice but to ignore that i have spotify on my laptop in general. yeah spotify, fix this bug or im gonna die.

Highlighted

Re: This track is unavailable, if you have the file on your computer you can import it

Felipebesui

i still get this error, i dont know what to do

has anybody got the solution already?

Highlighted

mdannenberg1
Casual Listener

how do you go to offiline devices?

Highlighted

mdannenberg1
Casual Listener
how do you go to offline devices?
Highlighted

lauryntrautmann

Fixed it! I had this same problem.

-Uninstall all offline devices.

-Uninstall Spotify from your computer

-Go to your downloads folder and delete the spotify installer

-Re-install spotify and log in

-Start playing a song from one of your other devices

-Switch the device to "play on this computer" in the middle of a song

This should switch the song and it will start to play on your computer and you can then play other songs as well.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I guess I can't **bleep**ing say I'm surprised this didn't work.

Highlighted

rodrigodearaujo
Casual Listener

In such cases I think the track should also appear in grey color to prevent a double frustration.

Highlighted

MariaLobato

Thanks a lot! I followed your intructions and now my Spoty works!

Highlighted

aqilah_z

What if I don't have any offline device?

Highlighted

kenmichael

Hi! I still have this problem after trying to do all the things you folk adviced me to. 

I'm **bleep**in* frustrated now,.. Any ideas anyone? I bought a new laptop yesterday, an Asus, I only my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is playing spotify as it should. 

-Viking from Norway

SUGGESTED POSTS