Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Pagos en colombia

Quisiera saber si hay más metodos de pago para colombia? Por que a mi me rechaza la compra siempre con la tarjeta debito

• Quisiera saber si hay más metodos de pago para colombia? Por que a mi me rechaza la compra siempre con la tarjeta debito
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Publish Activity on Spotify" not working

When I disable the "publish activity on Spotify", it never stays on. It automatically enables again when I turn Spotify on and my activity is showing. I dont want my activity to show, is there something wrong with my Spotify? My private session is wo...

• When I disable the "publish activity on Spotify", it never stays on. It automatically enables again when I turn Spotify on and my activity is showing. I dont want my activity to show, is there someth...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not showing up in friends friend actvity

When I open spotify the "publish activity to friends on spotify" switch is turned off, but I tried to turn it on, but when I close the app and reopen the switch turns back off again. How do I keep the switch turned on so other people can see what im ...

• When I open spotify the "publish activity to friends on spotify" switch is turned off, but I tried to turn it on, but when I close the app and reopen the switch turns back off again. How do I ke...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Social settings reset every time I restart Spotify

Every time I restart spotify my social settings reset. These are automatically make new playlists public, publish my activity on Spotify, and show my current top artists. I've tried re-installing and making sure the settings are the same on all my de...

• Every time I restart spotify my social settings reset. These are automatically make new playlists public, publish my activity on Spotify, and show my current top artists. I've tried re-installing a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Need to reset password, but e-mail isn't available anymore

Hello, A friend has a problem. She has an account with Premium subscription, and she's always connected with her smartphone. However, someone disconnected her from her spotify app, and she doesn't know her password.So, she tried to reset her password...

• Hello,   A friend has a problem. She has an account with Premium subscription, and she's always connected with her smartphone. However, someone disconnected her from her spotify app, and she d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't Know the Account Username or Email!

Hello! I'm running into some issues. I know I have an account using the payment method of PayPal through *snip*, but I dont know any of my sign in information! Is it possible for Spotify to e-mail the associated email on the account for recovery(most...

• Hello! I'm running into some issues. I know I have an account using the payment method of PayPal through *snip*, but I dont know any of my sign in information! Is it possible for Spotify to e-mail th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium

I just joined the Spotify Community and noticed that at the top of my screen it says "Get Premium", but I already have Spotify Premium. I was just wondering if Spotify Premium is different in the Spotify Community?

• Casual Listener
  • I just joined the Spotify Community and noticed that at the top of my screen it says "Get Premium", but I already have Spotify Premium. I was just wondering if Spotify Premium is different in the Spo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant log in my premium account

It's been a while since I changed my phone and I have no idea wich email I used on the account but I still am charged for it,I want to change the email of the account.The only info that I have it the user name: PillowsI dont know anything else other ...

• Casual Listener
  • It's been a while since I changed my phone and I have no idea wich email I used on the account but I still am charged for it,I want to change the email of the account. The only info that I have it t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

it won't let me get spotify premium

hey so i have been trying to get spotify premium on the website using a visa gift card "which ive done before" but everytime i complete the information and send it in it says error, and when i look it up it says it might be the card but i have got 4 ...

• Casual Listener
  • hey so i have been trying to get spotify premium on the website using a visa gift card "which ive done before" but everytime i complete the information and send it in it says error, and when i look i...
  • jonathan_d22
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to transfer premium account from a hacked/stolen Facebook account to a new account

Hey all, I need help! My Facebook profile was stolen, so I had to start a new one. I need some help transferring my playlists/premium and student discount from the old account to the new one

• Hey all, I need help! My Facebook profile was stolen, so I had to start a new one. I need some help transferring my playlists/premium and student discount from the old account to the new one
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Ben premium satın almadığım halde benden para alındı. Ya bana premium verin ya da paramı iade edin.

• Casual Listener
  • Ben premium satın almadığım halde benden para alındı. Ya bana premium verin ya da paramı iade edin.
  • ArdaKirvanoglu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist problem

One of my playlists now skips certain songs that I haven't removed from the playlist. I don't understand why that is happening or how I can restore them to active play. If I click on them specifically they will play, but they won't be selected sponta...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my playlists now skips certain songs that I haven't removed from the playlist. I don't understand why that is happening or how I can restore them to active play. If I click on them specificall...
  • surfinbird67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is logged in my account.

So i have this problem. Someone for sure is logged in my account. every so often, my music pauses and it tells me my account is used somewhere else. For what i have tried: I changed my password and then used the log of everywhere button, but it still...

• So i have this problem. Someone for sure is logged in my account. every so often, my music pauses and it tells me my account is used somewhere else. For what i have tried: I changed my password and t...
  • aidantyler
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account via phone company not working

Hi. I have a phone company which included a premium membership for spotify in their offer, but when I log into my account on spotify, it says I only have a free membership. How do I update my account according to my payed membership through my phone ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I have a phone company which included a premium membership for spotify in their offer, but when I log into my account on spotify, it says I only have a free membership.  How do I upd...
  • Hinsky
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Won't Stop Charging Me Even After I Cancelled My Subscription

I cancelled my subscription months ago and you thieves are still charging my account. There is no customer service number or e-mail. I swear I'll spend all my free time (which is quite plentiful) trying to get something to go vrial telling the world ...

• Visitor
  • I cancelled my subscription months ago and you thieves are still charging my account.  There is no customer service number or e-mail.  I swear I'll spend all my free time (which is quite pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 50 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 50 replies
  • 31 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo ver a mis amigos de facebook

Hola! Tengo Spotify premium desde hoy, y no puedo acceder a mi lista de amigos de facebook en la aplicacion... me aparece como "0 amigos"alguna solucion?por el momento la aplicacion la uso desde la computadora

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Tengo Spotify premium desde hoy, y no puedo acceder a mi lista de amigos de facebook en la aplicacion... me aparece como "0 amigos" alguna solucion? por el momento la aplicacion la uso desde ...
  • Jmirus
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not showing up on Discord

So I connected my Spotify account to Discord but it isn't showing up properly. Whenever I send an invite to listen with me it shows up with ''The listening party is over!'', and it doesn't show up on my profile either (I attached a file so you can se...

• So I connected my Spotify account to Discord but it isn't showing up properly. Whenever I send an invite to listen with me it shows up with ''The listening party is over!'', and it doesn't show up on...
  • TypeIIDiabetus
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

falha de pagamento

Efetuei a compra de spotfy para estudante meu celular saiu da pagina de enviar comprovante de estudante depois nao consegui voltar na mesma,tive q efetuar todo pagamento novamente acabei gadtando 17 reais peço qie estorne um pagamento pfv.

• Efetuei a compra de spotfy para estudante meu celular saiu da pagina de enviar comprovante de estudante depois nao consegui voltar na mesma,tive q efetuar todo pagamento novamente acabei gadtand...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify não loga no computador

Há 2 meses minha conta foi deslogada ( do nada ) e não consigo logar novamente , e continuo pagando meu plano Family...Teriam como resolver esse problema para mim ? Já tentei de tudo, desde tentar logar pelo face , desinstalar e instalar novamente , ...

• Há 2 meses minha conta foi deslogada ( do nada ) e não consigo logar novamente , e continuo pagando meu plano Family... Teriam como resolver esse problema para mim ? Já tentei de tudo, desde tentar ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not downloading

I have Spotify premium and created multiple playlists and I am not able to download them, it’s keeps saying “waiting to download” when I am on wifi ? What do I have to do ?Kind regards thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium and created multiple playlists and I am not able to download them, it’s keeps saying “waiting to download” when I am on wifi ? What do I have to do ? Kind regards  thank...
  • kaitlynk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes