Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify thinks I am in Chile

When I log in spotify automatically goes to the .cl version of the site even though I am in the US. My account overview lists my country as the US so not sure how to fix it.

• When I log in spotify automatically goes to the .cl version of the site even though I am in the US. My account overview lists my country as the US so not sure how to fix it. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Já testei o premium e quero assinar agora...

Já utilizei o periodo grátis há alguns anos atrás e agora quero assinar. O sistema me avisa que já utilizei este período de testes e que devo proceder com o cadastro normal. Só que fica pedindo as mesmaa informações de cadastro e sempre cai na mesma ...

• Casual Listener
  • Já utilizei o periodo grátis há alguns anos atrás e agora quero assinar. O sistema me avisa que já utilizei este período de testes e que devo proceder com o cadastro normal. Só que fica pedindo as me...
  • rbat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not registered email adress linked to my account

Hello, The email address associated with my spotify account isn't registered within outlook. It isn't my email address and it doesn't look like it either. Furthermore, I always log in with Facebook, so I never had to enter a password. When I want to ...

• Hello,   The email address associated with my spotify account isn't registered within outlook. It isn't my email address and it doesn't look like it either. Furthermore, I always log in with F...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FB connection username problem

Hi, when I connect my Spotify account to my FB account it changes only my avatar, but doesnt display my username from Facebook. How can I solve it?

• Hi, when I connect my Spotify account to my FB account it changes only my avatar, but doesnt display my username from Facebook. How can I solve it?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got kicked off

Help,this morning suddenly my friend got kicked off from all his Spotify application in all his devices. Strangely when he tried to login to his account (via web) the system said that his account does not exists?! Funny because his credit card still ...

• Help, this morning suddenly my friend got kicked off from all his Spotify application in all his devices.  Strangely when he tried to login to his account (via web) the system said that his acc...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Weird change

I don't really know how to describe this, or is it a problem. I've just created Spotify account like couple days ago. I opened it today and in the right upper corner of Spotify app, next to my picture I see this --> 21ltfcogdrlpcmjtd7gwu6d7a and I qu...

• I don't really know how to describe this, or is it a problem. I've just created Spotify account like couple days ago. I opened it today and in the right upper corner of Spotify app, next to my pictur...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hello,I am having a minor problem. My credit card expired and when I went to the change payment method to enter another one I couldn't do it because It was issued by another country. The system adviced me to change my country in my account settings b...

• Hello, I am having a minor problem. My credit card expired and when I went to the change payment method to enter another one I couldn't do it because It was issued by another country. The system adv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Artists

When i try claim my profile to artists,i copy the link, paste it to the artists login,but i cant press "Add" Why i can't?

• When i try claim my profile to artists, i copy the link, paste it to the artists login, but i cant press "Add" Why i can't?
  • MÆSTRO
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student not able to sign up for premium

Student here with proof in form of ID and everything unable to verify through automated service. Can attach ID card if needed.

• Casual Listener
  • Student here with proof in form of ID and everything unable to verify through automated service. Can attach ID card if needed.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account linked to my credit card??

Every month there is a charge on my credit card of 99 SEK. That's ok but my problem is that my account that I am using (email and password) is not linked to this. I must have created an other account after I signed up and now I can't get any informat...

• Casual Listener
  • Every month there is a charge on my credit card of 99 SEK. That's ok but my problem is that my account that I am using (email and password) is not linked to this. I must have created an other account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connexion possible avec facebook sur ordinateur mais pas sur téléphone

Bonjour,J'ai créer un compte spotify avec mon ordinateur via un de mes comptes facebook et je me suis abonnée PREMIUM, j'ai ainsi essayée de me connecter sur ce même compte avec l'application sur mon iPhone mais cela me connecte sur mon deuxième comp...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, J'ai créer un compte spotify avec mon ordinateur via un de mes comptes facebook et je me suis abonnée PREMIUM, j'ai ainsi essayée de me connecter sur ce même compte avec l'application sur m...
  • Imzou
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution help deleting Payment details!

Hi! my spotify got hacked recently and they used my saved billing details to renew premium, how do i delete these details? Theres no option to delete it on the subscription page

• Hi! my spotify got hacked recently and they used my saved billing details to renew premium, how do i delete these details? Theres no option to delete it on the subscription page 😕 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Separate Artist with Same Name

Hi guys, I recently applied to get our artist profile verified and you guys did it very quickly and I was very impresed! However, our artist profile is being shared with another artist which isnt us. Weve spoken to our distributer (Ditto music) and t...

•  Hi guys,   I recently applied to get our artist profile verified and you guys did it very quickly and I was very impresed!    However, our artist profile is being shared with...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change the country of my Spotify profile

Hi everybody, I changed the country on my Spotify to Israel, where I'm currently visiting, but for some reason it doesn't recognize that I have premium anymore. I checked and have stille premium through my phone company at home, but now I can't chang...

• Hi everybody,    I changed the country on my Spotify to Israel, where I'm currently visiting, but for some reason it doesn't recognize that I have premium anymore. I checked and have stil...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I can log into my account on my phone but it won't let me log into my account on my laptop. I've tried resetting my password but it still won't work.

• I can log into my account on my phone but it won't let me log into my account on my laptop. I've tried resetting my password but it still won't work.
  • EBecerra
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution PC App - Can I NOT download my saved songs?

Since the web player has been virtually destroyed by Spotify, I may be forced to download the Spotify application to use on my laptop. If I do, am I forced to download all my saved tracks to my hardrive? I want the saved tracks download for my iPhone...

• Regular
  • Since the web player has been virtually destroyed by Spotify, I may be forced to download the Spotify application to use on my laptop.  If I do, am I forced to download all my saved tracks to my...
  • valo_Soul
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Cómo puedo quitar mis artistas escuchados recientemente de mi perfil de spotify?

Cada vez que checo mi perfil de spotify puede ver a mis artistas escuchados recientemente y uno de mis amigos que me sigue en spotify dice que el también los puede ver en mi perfil. Yo no quiero que sigan apareciendo, pero no sé que función modificar...

• Cada vez que checo mi perfil de spotify puede ver a mis artistas escuchados recientemente y uno de mis amigos que me sigue en spotify dice que el también los puede ver en mi perfil. Yo no quiero que ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[GERMAN] Facebook - nicht vorhandene Freundeliste

Hallo, leider werden mir bei Spotify keine FB Freunde angezeigt. Wenn ich im Facebook unter Einstellungen - Apps die Spotify App aufrufe wird mirunter "Infos, die du dieser App bereitstellst" nur das öffentliche Profil aufgelistet.In anderen Apps z.B...

• Hallo,   leider werden mir bei Spotify keine FB Freunde angezeigt.   Wenn ich im Facebook unter Einstellungen - Apps die Spotify App aufrufe wird mir unter "Infos, die du dieser A...
  • crame-K
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi everyone! I have a problem. I did spotify when i was 12.. I choose a stupid username and now i'd like to have the possibilities to change it. Is there someone who know how to change it?I really need help!!!

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone!  I have a problem. I did spotify when i was 12.. I choose a stupid username and now i'd like to have the possibilities to change it.  Is there someone who know how to ch...
  • Lierzl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login to the spotify app

I cannot sign into my spotify app. I have tried resetting my password and uninstalling then reinstalling the app and it still doesn't work. My details are all correct. When I hit "log in", it says "logging in" and then nothing happens and it goes bac...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot sign into my spotify app. I have tried resetting my password and uninstalling then reinstalling the app and it still doesn't work. My details are all correct. When I hit "log in", it says "l...
  • erinclaire_94
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes