Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to change Country

Unable to change Country

I've moved to a new country, and just hit the 14 day limit. Spotify prompted me to change my country, yet if I click on the drop down country menu, the only option I have is the US, where I was previously. 

I've browsed the Community for a while, and I tried using Incognito, signing out of all devices, activating my location and all, nothing seems to work. 

spotify country.PNG

(I use Spotify Free, and am now in Gabon.)

3 Replies

Hey, @thiccbeanpaste 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, I know it's sounds simple and overlooked, but could you try again using another device? Or check on your device settings if the location service is allowed to be used. If the issue persists, let me know and we'll search for other possible solutions.

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg 

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It appears I can't use Spotify where I live.

spotify why.jpg

I have however managed to open my playlists in Google, I'll just have to figure something out for my phone.

Thanks anyways!

Hey again, @thiccbeanpaste 

Uh-oh, sorry to hear that 😕 I hope Spotify releases availability in your new country as soon as possible... You can keep an eye on Spotify social media or on Spotify For the Record to know when Spotify will be available there. I hope you can get back soon! 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts