Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is spotify help?

Where is spotify help?

Spotify - this is really simple. whene poeple pay for a product they expect to be able to contact their provider and get help.

Pushing all help requests off onto the community is a penny pinching pile of bollocks- if you provide a paid product, give access to your clients to contact you.

Community cannot fix acocunt issues - but there is no link to get help.

Community cannot fi your password reset functionality failing.

community cannot figure out why the web page logs you in automatically when you havent saved passwords etc and the log out functionality fails to log you out. huge security issues.

Stop being such a bunch of tight wads - and provide links to help  provided by spotify.

Also the new changes to the android player suck .Queen, Phil Collins, Roling Stonres and thousands of other successful artists have more than ten songs - so not being able to scroll through all their songs now sucks, And no - having that **bleep** - songs like the artists list is no darn good when I want to scroll through ther artists songs. A huge step backwards.

1 Reply

Hey @vbconz,

The reason that Spotify directs users to the Community is so that users like me (check out Spotify's Rock Star Program) can try to help you troubleshoot issues before you directly contact Spotify customer support so that they aren't flooded with thousands and thousands of emails every day.

You are correct, though, we cannot do anything to help you with secret account-related issues, so what you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email.

It is actually possible to get some help 😉 Please do let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you. Happy listening and enjoy the holidays!

Suggested posts