Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why Can't I Access my Account?

Why Can't I Access my Account?

I'm trying to access my account. After I have logged in and click accounts, instead of showing me my Premium account (which I want to cancel to the free version) a page comes up that says I need to log out of everything. Even after I've gone through with this (several times), I then have to log back in to try to access my account again, but the same page keeps coming up again. How do I get around this to access my account?

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 10.35.20 AM.png
4 Replies

Hey @livyourninjaway, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for the screenshot.

Could you try accessing your Spotify account here using a different browser or private window? 

Once you log in, you can cancel your Premium subscription following these steps

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Billy-J, 

Thanks for you advice.  I logged in using FireFox browser and I could access the rest of my account.  There is a bug with Safari and it wouldn't load the entire account page (although I have managed my account while logged in on Safari before).  I'm not sure what the bug is with Safari.

Hey @AMD221,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Happy to hear you've managed to get it working on Firefox. 

Could you try clearing your browsing history and stored cookies/cache on Safari? If you're not sure how follow the steps as it applies to your device:

Let me know what happens 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I cleared as much cache data and History as my old iMac would clear.  But I still cant' manage my Spotify account on Safari

Suggested posts