Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why am I not eligible for 3 months at $0.99 each?

Why am I not eligible for 3 months at $0.99 each?

I recently had to swtich my debit card for a new one and forgot to update the payment information for my Spotify account. When I went to go and do this finally I saw an advertisement that said 3 months of spotify premium for $0.99/ea month. I thought this would be a fantastic deal so I signed up again wanting this. I put in all my CC info and then hit submit only to find out it charged me the regular month of service. This is total bull**bleep** and I am really pissed off now. I better be able to get this promotion that others are being offered otherwise I will cancel my subscription and stop using your service.

4 Replies

No answer here on the forums. No response on Twitter. What the **bleep** am I paying you people for?

Hello and welcome to the community!
Users that have had already Premium or a trial are not eligible for this promo.
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi, I'm living here in Saudi Arabia for work. I would like to make a premium account for my spotify and catch the 0.99$ for 3 months as well. I'm using a free account now, But everytime I tried to subscribed for premium using my paypal account it just keep on returning back to my spotify profile. What would possibly be the problem? Please, I've been trying to get a premium account for couple of weeks now.

Hey, welcome to the community!
Have you tried deleting cache in your browser or trying to subscribe using another browser?
Hope it works!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts