Why can't we play on more than one device?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Why can't we play on more than one device?

Community Legend
"the reps" don't work for Spotify.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Well whoever is responding so obnoxiously... smartass

Spotify
Spotify

@cabezon1986 Hey! The guys who've previously commented on the thread aren't employees, just people trying to help out.

A Spotify account is for personal use only. This is due to the music licences we have have in place, that allow us to provide you with all the music you'd like.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
@Sam HEY URSELF!!! We already established they didnt work for spotufy and if you call they're condescending replies as help then we'd be better off not answering at all and just giving the same copy and paste answer you just gave

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

@cabezon1986 Only trying to help. If you have any questions, feel free to post below.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

Is there any kind of suggestion space for spotify? I would happily pay extra to be able to stream from multiple devices just like how Netflix is designed.
Highlighted

Community Legend

New ideas can be posted here. There is already an idea for a family deal which you might want to support.

Highlighted

Music Fan
I think it would be a good idea working out family discounts. Everyone has to respect the fact that this site pays the music industry for the use of the music, everything is above board and we are all legal. Millions paid out of all our £10's. I'm a new customer from yesterday and I've read into what it's all about. Others should do the same. I did hear mention that the music wasn't up to date. I haven't found a problem with the music so far, everything I listen too and more Is here at my fingertips.
Highlighted

Regular
I agree that it is frustrating that only one device can be used at a time. I use spotify at home and would like to be able to sync two devices at home one for the lounge and one for the basement. This would negate the need to have to buy sonos to do the same by proxy. I have 3 stereos but I can only play spotify on one at a time. For a party etc this would be a great improvement. Spotify is missing a trick here surely. Unless they make money from the link in with sonos and do not want to tread on their toes
Highlighted

I am also disappointed with this. I can purchase Pandora premium for cheaper and play it on two devices at once. Most services allow this feature. I will be canceling my account too.
SUGGESTED POSTS