Free

Country

US

Device

ASUS ZB500KL and Lenovo g55

Operating System

Android 6.0.1 ,Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, Today i faced with the fact that on your site I have shown not my nickname. But in the Spotify app he shows true

ааа.png
unknown.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Chrysalis_2018,

As Spotify looks to improve the overall Spotify experience, they’re now automatically generating usernames, hence the random letters and numbers.

You don’t need to remember this to log in. You can access your account with your email address and password.

During signup, you were able to personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There are no limitations to a profile name, so you were able to choose any name you like 🙂

Note: It's not possible to log in with the profile name.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Chrysalis_2018,

As Spotify looks to improve the overall Spotify experience, they’re now automatically generating usernames, hence the random letters and numbers.

You don’t need to remember this to log in. You can access your account with your email address and password.

During signup, you were able to personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There are no limitations to a profile name, so you were able to choose any name you like 🙂

Note: It's not possible to log in with the profile name.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts