Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Can't change zip code after I moved. Option not shown on Edit Profile

I have an old account on Spotify that I created when I lived in the US (I can't even detach it from Facebook). Now I'm back to Brazil and I made an upgraded to a Family Plan. I need to change my zip code because I'm not being able to add anyone to my...

• I have an old account on Spotify that I created when I lived in the US (I can't even detach it from Facebook). Now I'm back to Brazil and I made an upgraded to a Family Plan. I need to change my...
  • estebanGramaj0
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account Got Hacked

Hi,I have noticed that my Spotify app has been acting strange over the weekend, like showing songs that I have not listened to in the current playlist.I checked my account on the website this morning a few things were not right:my 2 Android offline d...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I have noticed that my Spotify app has been acting strange over the weekend, like showing songs that I have not listened to in the current playlist. I checked my account on the website this m...
  • iggy097
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my premium account

Hi everyone I need help about my premium account forgot the user name and I tried the online process but it did not work, my credit card is in that account and i dont want to be charge in my Account without using it need help asap

• Hi everyone I need help about my premium account forgot the user name and I tried the online process but it did not work, my credit card is in that account and i dont want to be charge in my Account ...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Has Been Hacked on Multiple Occasions

G'day Fella's/Ladies,As of today my Spotify account has been hacked 3 times. I am having trouble understanding as of to how it is so 'simple' to hack someones account. The last time my account got hacked the individual deleted all my playlists and st...

• G'day Fella's/Ladies, As of today my Spotify account has been hacked 3 times. I am having trouble understanding as of to how it is so 'simple' to hack someones account. The last time my account got ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Login

I'm not able to login ....says to listen more please tell us where u at ...wut may i do??

• I'm not able to login ....says to listen more please tell us where u at ...wut may i do??
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts!

I’ve got 2 payments of Spotify coming out every month and it’s really bugging me! I have one Spotify account which I use regularly and the other one I’m still being charged 10£ a month and I can’t find the account at all whatsoever, I don’t know the ...

• I’ve got 2 payments of Spotify coming out every month and it’s really bugging me! I have one Spotify account which I use regularly and the other one I’m still being charged 10£ a month and I can’t fi...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen account

Hello, I am Spotify's Taiwanese user. My account has been stolen.I have sent the contact form and I received a reply. The letter says you need to prove that I am my own document. I reply to the letter and attach a supporting document, but I still did...

• Hello, I am Spotify's Taiwanese user. My account has been stolen. I have sent the contact form and I received a reply. The letter says you need to prove that I am my own document. I reply to the let...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i reactivate my Account wich was banned

Hey Guys,I can´t login to my Spotify Account because it was deactivated.How can i reactivate it? The Reason why it was banned was because i booked back my last payment, and Spotify deactivated the Account but i want it back.Can somebody help me pls.M...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys, I can´t login to my Spotify Account because it was deactivated. How can i reactivate it?  The Reason why it was banned was because i booked back my last payment,  and Spotify ...
  • KiritoYami
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambiar el email desde facebook

Inicie secion desde facebook y resulta que tenia un mail aniguo el cual perdi. Al cambiar el mail desde face no tuve probema, pero no se me actualiza en el perfil de spotify. Si alguno tiene la solucion muchas gracias.

• Inicie secion desde facebook y resulta que tenia un mail aniguo el cual perdi. Al cambiar el mail desde face no tuve probema, pero no se me actualiza en el perfil de spotify. Si alguno tiene la soluc...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WHY CANT I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

I have tried several times to close my account but I do not recieve the email to verify wanting to close. I have had other issues with this email address which is why I want to close my account and start fresh. There has to be another way to close th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried several times to close my account but I do not recieve the email to verify wanting to close. I have had other issues with this email address which is why I want to close my account and s...
  • NajNaor
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premium familiar no esta funcionando

Buenas noches, hace un mes pase de mi cuenta premium personal a cuenta premium familiar, al ingresar a mi cuenta me dice que tengo la version gratuita, lo unico que he hecho es cambiar mi correo electronico en mi perfil, quisiera saber como puedo ret...

• Buenas noches, hace un mes pase de mi cuenta premium personal a cuenta premium familiar, al ingresar a mi cuenta me dice que tengo la version gratuita, lo unico que he hecho es cambiar mi correo elec...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem

Hi i wanna buy student premium price but there are no korea.So I couldn’t:(But my account already was paidI’d like to refund my money back:)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i wanna buy student premium price but there are no korea. So I couldn’t:( But my account already was paid I’d like to refund my money back:)
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The music I downloaded is gone.

I just ended my family subscription and all of my downloaded music is gone.

• I just ended my family subscription and all of my downloaded music is gone.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset link unavailable?

Can't change password, forgot old one and reset link wont work "This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

• Can't change password, forgot old one and reset link wont work 😕 "This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally hit forget device and can't cast now

I pressed forget device for my chromecast and now I can't cast Spotify onto my TV. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• I pressed forget device for my chromecast and now I can't cast Spotify onto my TV. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Ace0fspade
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log into a Facebook created account and I need the email adress it is using

Long story short, I need the email that a FB created account is using and the Spotify login page won't let me sign in, saying the account doesn't exist.I can see through my FB settings page that the account does infact exist and I can't change my ema...

• Long story short, I need the email that a FB created account is using and the Spotify login page won't let me sign in, saying the account doesn't exist. I can see through my FB settings page that th...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in my fitness studio

Hello, world famour studio SOULCYCLE plays music using spotify in their studio+ Other studios alike advertise on their website their instructor ‘s Spotify playlist so customers can see what kinda music they play during classes is this legal? can i do...

• Hello,    world famour studio SOULCYCLE plays music using spotify in their studio + Other studios alike advertise on their website their instructor ‘s Spotify playlist so customers ...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wont let me sign in

It wont let me sign in from new zealand? Worked fine in aus?

• It wont let me sign in from new zealand? Worked fine in aus?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account email was changed without my permission. Please Help

I had to create a new temp account just to post this but someone has changed my email associated with my account. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create a new temp account just to post this but someone has changed my email associated with my account. Please help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes