Year in Music 2016

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Year in Music 2016

Regular

Lol sorry about that, just errors everywhere, I'm done here now.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

tbh... the person that thought sending this out as a email needs to get bitchslapped... this isnt 1998 anymore..... i guess the person(s?) that thought THIS would be a good idea watched "you've got mail" too many times. People have enough spam as it is so they opt out of ad mails.... im baffled how you can **bleep** up such a beloved feature... there were so many ways to make it better but you found the only way to **bleep** off people and cripple an awesome feature.... *sigh* 

its really frustrating 

Highlighted

will they be sending out another email this year????

Regular
This just ruined my day. I wasn't turned on for news until just now which means I'm not going to get the email most likely. Last years website was so good. Why didn't they do that again?? 😞
Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is the worst, i got premium 1 january for ONLY this reason. Otherwise i'd listen to my music elsewere. The fact that you have to get it by mail is idiotic, why not let us see it in the app or spotify page after logged in. Didn't have my notifications on (since i dont want the get alot of unwanted mail) until today. The least you can do is to re-send the god darn mail now that we know. If not i'll cancel my premium for sure.

Highlighted

Hey Spotify, I'm sorry to say you can suck my **bleep**. I've been paying a monthly subscription since 2015 and Year On Music really matters to me. Like I've even done a bet with a friend to see who gets more minutes. 2014's was really good, 2015's was amazing and 2016's... Wrapped? What the **bleep**? You say it's the 'answer to year in music'. No it's not. If YIM took a **bleep** it would be 'Wrapped'. I can't even see the international most played! I can only see Spain's. Ugh. No stats for me? I've given you a lot of money and I'm not feeling that well with the service. Improve or RIP. Sorry.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I am beyond disappointed. I have had the Email Offers notification checked off and have been a member of Spotify since mid January of this year, and have gotten emails from Spotify all year long... but this one email has not been sent to me and I can't see my stats for 2016. 

I was really looking forward to this and met all the requirements to recieve this email, yet I'm still not getting it. This makes no sense, I must be missing something. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is unbelievable! The old year in music with all the statistics is one of the reasons I use Spotify and not something like apple music. I'm very disappointed 

Highlighted

i wanted to throw another dissatisfied opinion into the mix. how was anyone supposed to know they were going to send an email? i like many others opted out of promo emails. now i'm being told "we're sorry, you will never see it now, better luck next year". what a joke!

Highlighted

Thanks for the info Rorey. I've opted into news and offers emails. Now I will hope to receive the blast next week. However, I think it is rather redundant to limit this feature to users who subscribe to emails. It would be great to see Spotify make this feature available to users who go seeking it out. 

SUGGESTED POSTS