Free

Country

Japan

Device

(iPhone 7 Plus)

Operating System

(iOS 12)

My Question or Issue

Regarding the title, if I remember correctly, Spotify already removed the song amount restrictions that can be played, meaning that it free version could also played unlimited songs, with limited skips. I have been using it quite a long ago when suddenly last week my spotify app prompt me with this error. I couldnt play any songs except for the offline ones since then, which is kinda irritating.

Is there anything I could do to fix this? 

photo6091587343694801146.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I see you're using Spotify++ which is not the official version which is why you're getting this error. If you want Premium features I'd suggest starting a subscription.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I see you're using Spotify++ which is not the official version which is why you're getting this error. If you want Premium features I'd suggest starting a subscription.

Have a nice day 🙂

Could premium associated with spotify++ or I need to use the official version?

Hey @azh_97,

It's better to use the official version 🙂

Thanx for the heads up! Should have stick for the official one, thanks!

Not working. Restarted my ipad for a few times, also did reinstall for a few times.

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us here!

Could you let us know what's happening exactly?

If your issue isn't related to the one described in the original post, do you mind creating a new thread in the relevant help board here? We'll be glad to help you out there 🙂

Thanks - keep us posted!

Suggested posts