Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I cant get invited to my family plan

So 2 weeks ago my mother send me an invitation to be on her spotify family plan. The next week spotify send me s message telling me that i have to confirm the direction of my house or they will take the premium of my account. I forgot to answer the m...

• So 2 weeks ago my mother send me an invitation to be on her spotify family plan. The next week spotify send me s message telling me that i have to confirm the direction of my house or they will take ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating facebook account which is linked with spotify

Hi, I am going to deactivate a facebook account. However, our spotify account is linked with this facebook account. If I close up the facebook, will then all my spotify playlist still be accessable? Or will they also be deleted? Thank you in advance!

• Hi,    I am going to deactivate a facebook account. However, our spotify account is linked with this facebook account. If I close up the facebook, will then all my spotify playlist still ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problems connecting son to faimly account

Can any one help me.I have sent my son an invite to join my faimily account. he opens the email goes through the questions (name address zip code)then confirms and he always gets 3.opps something went wtrong please try again. any ideas how to resovle...

• Can any one help me.I have sent my son an invite to join my faimily account. he opens the email goes through the questions (name address zip code)then confirms and he always gets  3.opps somethi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Verifizierung

Wie verifiziere ich Ein Account. Ich würde dazu aufgefordert, einen meiner Family Premium Mitglieder zu verifizieren. Wie mach ich das ????

• Casual Listener
  • Wie verifiziere ich Ein Account. Ich würde dazu aufgefordert, einen meiner Family Premium Mitglieder zu verifizieren. Wie mach ich das ????
  • Scheißspotify
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook won't let me allow spotify to have email

Joined Spotify using facebook, but did not allow it to have an email address.Realizing now that I don't have an email linked to spotify, how do i update email address to spotfiy using facebook?

• Joined Spotify using facebook, but did not allow it to have an email address. Realizing now that I don't have an email linked to spotify, how do i update email address to spotfiy using facebook?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login at all after redownload

Hey! So this all started with spotify staying offline eventhough I had an internet connection. (It just happened that it went offline, no particular reason it worked just fine yesterday)I quickly read through the solutions and unistalled and reinstal...

• Hey!   So this all started with spotify staying offline eventhough I had an internet connection. (It just happened that it went offline, no particular reason it worked just fine yesterday) I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify add own songs to my playlists in my library?And why does Spotify play songs that are not included in my playlists?Iam paying for no advertising, then I do not want to have Spotify's tips or random songs in my lists.

• Why does Spotify add own songs to my playlists in my library? And why does Spotify play songs that are not included in my playlists? Iam paying for no advertising, then I do not want to have Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted my facebook account, but it was connected to spotify

Hi, I deleted my facebook account, but it was connected to spotify. Now i cant connect to my spotify account, but i still have to pay the bill for the spotify premium. I found no way to delete the spotify premium on that account.Please help me, i spe...

• Hi,   I deleted my facebook account, but it was connected to spotify. Now i cant connect to my spotify account, but i still have to pay the bill for the spotify premium.   I found no wa...
  • Mattii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

I have sent an invitation to my girlfriend who is registrated on the same adress as my self. So far no problem. But she cant play any music. It looks like she has a "free account". She can press play and listen to music. But all the songs are "grey" ...

• I have sent an invitation to my girlfriend who is registrated on the same adress as my self. So far no problem. But she cant play any music. It looks like she has a "free account".  She can pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My son can't recall his username, email address used or password. How to resolve?

Yep, my 14 year old teenager used my debit card details to create his account and then forgot all the details he input (be it his name and email address or one of mine) and so has been unable to use the service. Contacting Spotify direct resulted in ...

• Yep, my 14 year old teenager used my debit card details to create his account and then forgot all the details he input (be it his name and email address or one of mine) and so has been unable to use ...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY 9 PESOS PREMIUM

hi, i just applied for spotify premium says that P9 for 3 months and 129 after that, but i got a text stating that BOKU Payment will charge me P129 for a month. what sorcery is this? can someone explain this to me. i just don't get it.

• hi, i just applied for spotify premium says that P9 for 3 months and 129 after that, but i got a text stating that BOKU Payment will charge me P129 for a month. what sorcery is this? can someone expl...
  • KimchiXx
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook sign up : no mail

Hello,I created my spotify account by linking it to my facebook account.Though in my profile there is no mail adresses while spotify has the access to ask facebook to see my mail adress.Since i want to log in with username and password i need a mail ...

• Hello, I created my spotify account by linking it to my facebook account. Though in my profile there is no mail adresses while spotify has the access to ask facebook to see my mail adress. Since i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium but I don't habe it

Hello, I am paying for Spotify Premium since the offer of one free Premium month. Since I registered my Account with the free Premium month, I wasn't able to download music and I still had advertising between my music. Since two months I am paying 9....

• Hello, I am paying for Spotify Premium since the offer of one free Premium month. Since I registered my Account with the free Premium month, I wasn't able to download music and I still had advertisin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Close my Spotify Account

Hi my Spotify Account is linked to Facebook and I would like to terminate this specific account, I don‘t need to save any playlists or so, just want to close/term it. What do I need to do?tksNicole

• Hi  my Spotify Account is linked to Facebook and I would like to terminate this specific account, I don‘t need to save any playlists or so, just want to close/term it. What do I need to do? tk...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AVSLUT av Premium

Sååå besvärligt att avsluta sitt Premium där man tvingas ange orsak o bekräfta flera ggr! Borde inte va så utan enklare tack! Dessutom svårt att komma i kontakt med er o klaga på detta. Hoppas detta når fram nu...

• Sååå besvärligt att avsluta sitt Premium där man tvingas ange orsak o bekräfta flera ggr! Borde inte va så utan enklare tack! Dessutom svårt att komma i kontakt med er o klaga på detta. Hoppas detta ...
  • henryhr16
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Found playlists I didn't subscibe to in my libary

Has anyone had this issue before? I think it happened after clicking on a bitly-link that brought me to a **bleep**ty dance song on spotify. That was yesterday. Today I found 5 playlists (Spotify generated & user-playlists) full of **bleep**ty dance ...

• Has anyone had this issue before? I think it happened after clicking on a bitly-link that brought me to a **bleep**ty dance song on spotify. That was yesterday. Today I found 5 playlists (Spotify gen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Konto bestätigen

Ich erhalte andauernd die E-Mail, dass ich mein Konto bestätigen soll, obwohl ich das jetzt schon mehrfach (erfolgreich) gemacht habe.

•  Ich erhalte andauernd die E-Mail, dass ich mein Konto bestätigen soll, obwohl ich das jetzt schon mehrfach (erfolgreich) gemacht habe. 
  • Tam11
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Frustration with logging into account

I recently had Spotify require me to change payment methods by giving a red bar at the top of the screen. I proceeded to change it, then it logged me out. It is linked with my facebook account and when I tried to sign in, it would say an error occurr...

• I recently had Spotify require me to change payment methods by giving a red bar at the top of the screen. I proceeded to change it, then it logged me out. It is linked with my facebook account and wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot email have ref number

Forgot what email address i use .. paid premium via mobile phine bill. All i have is a ref number Help pls

• Visitor
  • Forgot what email address i use .. paid premium via mobile phine bill. All i have is a ref number  Help pls  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

I paid for spotify premium but my account was not premium.

• I paid for spotify premium but my account was not premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes