Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Playing Orgasim Sounds Instead of Xmas Music...

Anyone facing this issue where a standard playlist is immediately interrupted with screaming orgasms... Anyone else have to explain to their children what that noise is?

• Anyone facing this issue where a standard playlist is immediately interrupted with screaming orgasms... Anyone else have to explain to their children what that noise is?
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal Premium to Family Premium

I have had a premium account for a few years. My wife has started a family premium account. How can I stop my subscription and join the family account?

• I have had a premium account for a few years. My wife has started a family premium account. How can I stop my subscription and join the family account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have any of my old login Info

I recently broke my cell phone and had to get a new one. Started a new email and don't remember my old one I made for spotify. I had a premium account. Is there anyway that spotify can go off my billing cycle to find my old account? To update my new ...

• I recently broke my cell phone and had to get a new one. Started a new email and don't remember my old one I made for spotify. I had a premium account. Is there anyway that spotify can go off my bill...
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation log in

Can't access the old PlayStation acc linked to my profile, I have a new PlayStation and would like to link it but I'm having a lot of difficulty getting help, Spotify should have a contact number as it is very difficult recieving help. My account is ...

• Can't access the old PlayStation acc linked to my profile, I have a new PlayStation and would like to link it but I'm having a lot of difficulty getting help, Spotify should have a contact number as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Account Problems

so i allready got an account on spotify years agowhen i try to login with the mail adress it says i try to login with my facebook account and that the password is incorrect and i have to change ist in the facebook setings. (even when my password is c...

• Visitor
  • so i allready got an account on spotify years ago when i try to login with the mail adress  it says  i try to login with my facebook account and that the password is incorrect and i have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

different email adresses Spotify family

My family has 4 members. Do we have to enter 4 different email adresses for Spotify family to set up 4 accounts ?

•   My family has 4 members. Do we have to enter 4 different email adresses for Spotify family to set up 4 accounts ? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite a family member

Hi, I am trying to send an invite to my husband but it keeps coming up with "Please match the requested format"...Can you help please?

• Hi, I am trying to send an invite to my husband but it keeps coming up with "Please match the requested format"...Can you help please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked account

I think someone hacked into my account. I havent given anyone my password and my music keeps being interrupted with a genre of music i‘ve never listened to and played in another location. i’ve tried pressing the log out everywhere button and i’ve cha...

• I think someone hacked into my account. I havent given anyone my password and my music keeps being interrupted with a genre of music i‘ve never listened to and played in another location. i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login doesn't work with username but email works?

Hello all, so when I try to log in with my username it doesn't work, but when I log into the email it does. I tried doing a password reset and it says my username is a bunch of weird characters/letters. However when I log in through my email, my user...

• Hello all, so when I try to log in with my username it doesn't work, but when I log into the email it does. I tried doing a password reset and it says my username is a bunch of weird characters/lette...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username is random number and letters.

Hi, I'm facing a problem with my username. I've set my own username but when I check my account, instead of that, it's just a bunch of random numbers and letters. Also, I couldn't login using the username I registered. I need to login using my email....

• Hi,   I'm facing a problem with my username. I've set my own username but when I check my account, instead of that, it's just a bunch of random numbers and letters. Also, I couldn't login usin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with new account on same e-mail

I want to completely cancel the account linked to my e-mail, so I can start a new account not linked to Facebook--by far the worst thing about Spotify. Help!

• I want to completely cancel the account linked to my e-mail, so I can start a new account not linked to Facebook--by far the worst thing about Spotify. Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have no Premium Access and my account is being charged $9.99 every month since January

I subscribed to the free trial in Jan, 2012. After a couple of days my subscription automatically changed from Premium to Free. I However, my account continued to be charged $9.99 in Feb, Mar, April while I had no access to the Premium service. I rep...

• I subscribed to the free trial in Jan, 2012.  After a couple of days my subscription automatically changed from Premium to Free. I However, my account continued to be charged $9.99 in Feb, Mar, ...
  • ldw1951
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to Roku using a Facebook login is impossible?

Just want to play Spotify on my Roku, but can't log in because I set it up with a Facebook login. 1. Went through the complicated procedure to retrieve my million-character username. 2. Went back online and found the Spotify link to generate a device...

• Visitor
  • Just want to play Spotify on my Roku, but can't log in because I set it up with a Facebook login.   1. Went through the complicated procedure to retrieve my million-character username.  ...
  • goosh69
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution premium not working....

hello, I just payed my fee for a 3 month suscrption, got charged by my bank and the account is not working, still appears as free. what should I do? tx much

• hello, I just payed my fee for a 3 month suscrption, got charged by my bank and the account is not working, still appears as free. what should I do?   tx much
  • TheRiz311
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked account issue

So I have Spotify linked to my psn account on my PlayStation 4 but I cannot login to it with my Playstation 3. I am using the same psn account through both consoles. The playStation 3 is saying that I need to link the account and when pressing the Li...

• So I have Spotify linked to my psn account on my PlayStation 4 but I cannot login to it with my Playstation 3. I am using the same psn account through both consoles. The playStation 3 is saying that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me THRICE and didn' t give me premium subscription

I signed up for premium with the student discount, the verification went through (received an email), but I STILL DID NOT GET the subscription after uninstalling/installing the app. Three charges showed up on my credit card. I tried to message Spotif...

• I signed up for premium with the student discount, the verification went through (received an email), but I STILL DID NOT GET the subscription after uninstalling/installing the app. Three charges sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can I still see my old account after I had to get a new one?

So what happened is that I had to get a new spotify account as it stuffed up. Anyway, after I got my new account, I started to follow some of my friends but as I was, I saw my old account. I was wondering why I could see. Can anyone possibly help me ...

• So what happened is that I had to get a new spotify account as it stuffed up. Anyway, after I got my new account, I started to follow some of my friends but as I was, I saw my old account. I was wond...
  • maiajean
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

System rejects family invitation

Spotify system rejects the updated user details form when being invited to join a family abo..Cheers mb

• Spotify system rejects the updated user details form when being invited to join a family abo. . Cheers  mb
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All songs in playlist gone?!?!?!

I made myself a playlist with a couple hundred songs of my favourites, took quite a while. I logged in the other day and it's just empty... Not deleted, so I can't recover it, just empty... I even had all the songs downloaded on my phone and I just c...

• I made myself a playlist with a couple hundred songs of my favourites, took quite a while. I logged in the other day and it's just empty...   Not deleted, so I can't recover it, just empty... ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium activation from globe postpaid

Hi, i am having a hard time activating my spotify premium as part of my plan packs. Please help. As i enter my 11 digit number this is what ivegot. Always like this.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i am having a hard time activating my spotify premium as part of my plan packs. Please help. As i enter my 11 digit number this is what ivegot. Always like this.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes