Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Canceling a subscription on someone else's account being charged to my card

I need to cancel a subscription that is being charged to my credit card via someone else's account. I do not speak to the person anymore and cannot get them to cancel it for me. I called my credit card and they said they cannot block the charges, I w...

• I need to cancel a subscription that is being charged to my credit card via someone else's account. I do not speak to the person anymore and cannot get them to cancel it for me. I called my credit ca...
  • NaYNaYRoXaLoT
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family. Måste man vara folkbokförd på adressen?

Jag och min flickvän vill gärna dela Spotify. Vi bor tillsammans, men ingen av oss är folkbokförd på vår nuvarande adress. Är det något problem för att få det hela att fungera?

• Jag och min flickvän vill gärna dela Spotify. Vi bor tillsammans, men ingen av oss är folkbokförd på vår nuvarande adress. Är det något problem för att få det hela att fungera?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t skip Music but it says I have premium?

My gf and I have the family plan, for some reason she can’t skip music, we tried logging in and out, etc it still won’t work, it’s the same account she’s always used, and it does say she has premium so what do we do?

• My gf and I have the family plan, for some reason she can’t skip music, we tried logging in and out, etc it still won’t work, it’s the same account she’s always used, and it does say she has premium ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account

I tried to make the premium with the student discount but the university is not on the list. The charge of 4.99€ was done but I have nothing. Now they will refound me so I can make the premium at 9.99€?

• I tried to make the premium with the student discount but the university is not on the list. The charge of 4.99€ was done but I have nothing. Now they will refound me so I can make the premium at 9.9...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Different Paying accounts linked

So I'm logged on my account using Spotify credentials. Another person is logged on using their FB credentials to "supposedly" their account. I pay for the Family every month. I have logged out everywhere several times, and changed my password several...

• So I'm logged on my account using Spotify credentials. Another person is logged on using their FB credentials to "supposedly" their account. I pay for the Family every month. I have logged out everyw...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in / Account possibly Hacked?

Hi, I already sent a message to spotify's support team but figured I'd try here as well. I found out this morning that I had been logged out of spotify and that none of my login credentials work anymore. I also found that I wasn't able to initiate a ...

• Hi,   I already sent a message to spotify's support team but figured I'd try here as well. I found out this morning that I had been logged out of spotify and that none of my login credentials ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is associated with another email

I don't know how this happened, but my email address on my account is not mine. I recently noticed this. In an effort to contact technical support they just say "thanks, we'll contact you at your (bogus email) account". I'm not sure what to do.

• I don't know how this happened, but my email address on my account is not mine. I recently noticed this. In an effort to contact technical support they just say "thanks, we'll contact you at your (bo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

Hallo, ich kann, wenn ich Family-Premium aufrufe, meine Mitglieder nicht mehr sehen und damit auch nichtverwalten. Woran kann das liegen? Viele GrüßeThomas

• Hallo,   ich kann, wenn ich Family-Premium aufrufe, meine Mitglieder nicht mehr sehen und damit auch nicht verwalten. Woran kann das liegen?   Viele Grüße Thomas
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

being charge double

can someone from spotify contact me i have been charge for two accounts for the past two months now

• can someone from spotify contact me i have been charge for two accounts for the past two months now
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Technical Sales

Best Technical Sales exe 987-397-937OBest Technical Sales number 987-397-937OBest Technical Sales executive 987-397-937OBest Technical Sales office 987-397-937O

• Casual Listener
  • Best Technical Sales exe 987-397-937O Best Technical Sales number 987-397-937O Best Technical Sales executive 987-397-937O Best Technical Sales office 987-397-937O
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting my account back

Dear Spotify, last week I have recovererd My payment for spotify, and I put the money back on your account yesterday. How long Will it take for My account to come back?

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,    last week I have recovererd My payment for spotify, and I put the money back on your account yesterday.    How long Will it take for My account to come back?&...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

redund to unsuccessful account

I tried to make a student account but I’m not a student anymore so it does didn’t work and I got charged 5 dollars twice, I want a refund

• I tried to make a student account but I’m not a student anymore so it does didn’t work and I got charged 5 dollars twice, I want a refund 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello, it seems my Account has been hacked. I noticed it yesterday, as I tried to hear music, but it was played on a device i dont know.I changed my password, seems like it worked. Now I have a lot of italian music in my playlist and I would like to ...

• Hello,   it seems my Account has been hacked. I noticed it yesterday, as I tried to hear music, but it was played on a device i dont know. I changed my password, seems like it worked. Now I h...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends can not find me on the search

Hello,I have created an account on Spotify and make some playlists. I just wanted to be sure that my account is visible and search my name from my friend's account but nothing was founded. Then write one of my playlist's name and see that there is a ...

• Hello, I have created an account on Spotify and make some playlists. I just wanted to be sure that my account is visible and search my name from my friend's account but nothing was founded. Then wri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

So I use my Spotify at work, I listen while I work and an X9 mini keeps logging in, I don't even know anyone with an X9. And changes the language to french

• So I use my Spotify at work, I listen while I work and an X9 mini keeps logging in, I don't even know anyone with an X9. And changes the language to french
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to log into my daughters account on her new phone. we use her facebook and it says no account under that email. we try to create an account and it says "email already taken" frustrated

• Casual Listener
  • trying to log into my daughters account on her new phone.  we use her facebook and it says no account under that email. we try to create an account and it says "email already taken"   fru...
  • stevek07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in

So I signed up for a new spotify account with a temporary email address to take advantage of the 30 day free trial. I did this on android but I don't know the username or email I used and when the 30 day trial is over, it will charge my card. I tried...

• So I signed up for a new spotify account with a temporary email address to take advantage of the 30 day free trial. I did this on android but I don't know the username or email I used and when the 30...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

from phone to laptop

literally. phone and laptop on spotify. cant sync 1 with the other. just says learn more. was perfect till the last update. synced flawlessly. bout to quit spotify if this **bleep** does not get handled

• literally. phone and laptop on spotify. cant sync 1 with the other. just says learn more. was perfect till the last update. synced flawlessly. bout to quit spotify if this **bleep** does not get hand...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username Problems

Hi there. ive been a spotify user fir a long time now and recently created a new account. My username is coming up as a series of numbers and letters and wont allow me to change my profile picture. i am a premium member so am paying for this and it w...

• Hi there. ive been a spotify user fir a long time now and recently created a new account. My username is coming up as a series of numbers and letters and wont allow me to change my profile picture. i...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes