Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

"No recent activity" in profile

Hi there, I started using spotify yesterday and realized that what I'm listening to does not appear on my profile. I've heard songs on android, in the Windows app, Linux and also by spotify-web, but even then what I hear is not in my history.The "Pub...

• Hi there,   I started using spotify yesterday and realized that what I'm listening to does not appear on my profile. I've heard songs on android, in the Windows app, Linux and also by spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Somebody controls my spotify

Hey! I did not found any similar topic so i started this. First of all a user cannot join to my home network on wifi if its device mac address is missing from the router's mac filter. I'm using WPA2 authentication with a 15 long password that contain...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I did not found any similar topic so i started this.   First of all a user cannot join to my home network on wifi if its device mac address is missing from the router's mac filte...
  • ravencs
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I still do not have access to my bands Artist account...

So my band Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners just released our first debut album RMCM MAY 17TH on Spotify. I went and submitted a request to access the account through "Spotify for Artists" the same day the album was released. I was told to wait until th...

• Regular
  • So my band Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners just released our first debut album RMCM MAY 17TH on Spotify. I went and submitted a request to access the account through "Spotify for Artists" the same ...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign out

My friend messed up my account, I was wondering if I could sign out or reset my account

• My friend messed up my account, I was wondering if I could sign out or reset my account
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I uploaded a song but cant create an artist page

hey guys, i uploaded my first single using distrokid and the song was placed under the wrong artist, the thing is i dont know how to create an artist page and there is no step by step online on how to.

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys, i uploaded my first single using distrokid and the song was placed under the wrong artist, the thing is i dont know how to create an artist page and there is no step by step online on how t...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted albums saving

Hi, I have a problem where the same two albums keep being saved to my library without my pressing the 'save' button. I've checked and they're not in any playlists that I follow/have created. Has anyone else had this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem where the same two albums keep being saved to my library without my pressing the 'save' button. I've checked and they're not in any playlists that I follow/have created. Has anyo...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

logged off automatically

Hi all, i just got today logged off from my spotify account on iphone, and now i don't remeber the e-mail that i used and my account nickname. But I have on my bank account the payment and i would like to know how do I find out the user nickname and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, i just got today logged off from my spotify account on iphone, and now i don't remeber the e-mail that i used and my account nickname. But I have on my bank account the payment and i would li...
  • malese95
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems resetting password

In order to attempt to get this thing working on my Android tablet, I was told to reset the password. When I attempt, I get a red marker over the email address stating that the email address is already in use? How do I get past that so I can reset my...

• Regular
  • In order to attempt to get this thing working on my Android tablet, I was told to reset the password.   When I attempt, I get a red marker over the email address stating that the email address...
  • kevisted
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me log in

I just bought premium and when i try to log in it says password is wrong even tho I know exactlt what it is, I pressed reset password and put in a new password then it logged in on internet with that oassword and when I got to the spoitfy app and ent...

• I just bought premium and when i try to log in it says password is wrong even tho I know exactlt what it is, I pressed reset password and put in a new password then it logged in on internet with that...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change 'leading' account in Family Premium?

I am the paying person for a Premium Family group, with 5 other people. I had two Spotify accounts already: one Premium and one for free. Per accident, I created the Family group with my free account. I just discovered that I pay for two accounts eac...

• I am the paying person for a Premium Family group, with 5 other people. I had two Spotify accounts already: one Premium and one for free. Per accident, I created the Family group with my free account...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let change country

My country is set as USA, atm i'm in Austria & of course it wont let me sign on unless i upgrade my account or change my country on my profile settings. Problem is It wont give me the option other than USA; I'm not using any VPN just a normal IP. So ...

• My country is set as USA, atm i'm in Austria & of course it wont let me sign on unless i upgrade my account or change my country on my profile settings.   Problem is It wont give me the op...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to create new account

Hi,I've already upgraded from premium to family premium but I'm unable to create accounts for my kids. The Spotify signup page just hangs after hitting on subscribe. Tried on Mac, Windows, Android; Firefox, Chrome. With and without Adblock. On two di...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've already upgraded from premium to family premium but I'm unable to create accounts for my kids. The Spotify signup page just hangs after hitting on subscribe. Tried on Mac, Windows, Android;...
  • JustDAppie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Polskie karty - niepowodzenie płatności. (paymet failure in Poland)

UWAGA! Jeżeli próby płatności za Spotify kartami kredytowymi / debetowymi kończą wam się niepowodzeniem to sprawdźcie czy macie ustawiony na karcie niezerowy limit płatności korespondencyjnych i telefonicznych. Z nieznanego mi powodu Spotify, dla moi...

• Regular
  • UWAGA!   Jeżeli próby płatności za Spotify kartami kredytowymi / debetowymi kończą wam się niepowodzeniem to sprawdźcie czy macie ustawiony na karcie niezerowy limit płatności korespondencyj...
  • DamienSiskovic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium alamıyorum

Bu hatayla karşılaşıyorum kartımda yeterli bakiye var lütfen yardım edin

• Casual Listener
  • Bu hatayla karşılaşıyorum kartımda yeterli bakiye var lütfen yardım edin
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't receive any notification

For some time I don't reveive any notifications though every notification is turn on.

• Regular
  • For some time I don't reveive any notifications though every notification is turn on.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! .

• Casual Listener
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Talk with tech need to talk again

• Visitor
  • Talk with tech need to talk again
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but unable to log in due to the 14 days abroad

I have now been premium for 2 months, but I can't log in because I have been 14 days abroad. I am currently back to my country, but the message is still there and I have tried everything described in this community and the spotify help page. Can some...

• I have now been premium for 2 months, but I can't log in because I have been 14 days abroad. I am currently back to my country, but the message is still there and I have tried everything described in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

radio station linked to spotify

Hello everyone i have a radio station linked to my spotify account where i like to add a number to my spotify account but i can not find this whole playlist you may know how to fix this problem

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone i have a radio station linked to my spotify account where i like to add a number to my spotify account but i can not find this whole playlist you may know how to fix this problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone changed email address.

Today I got a message to my email address that someone changed my email address and now I'm unable to login to my account and do anything. How can I get my account back?!

• Today I got a message to my email address that someone changed my email address and now I'm unable to login to my account and do anything. How can I get my account back?!
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes