Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Error when requesting forgotten password

I'm having issues trying to get into my account.I select forgotten password and receive the reset email. Then when I change my password and confirm it goes to page saying "'this page has expired"

• I'm having issues trying to get into my account. I select forgotten password and receive the reset email. Then when I change my password and confirm it goes to page saying "'this page has expired"
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Having problems logining

I'm trying to log-in using my email & password which are correct but it keeps saying i do not have an account through facebook & to try again using email & password which I do but keeps coming up with same message about Facebook!! !!help please?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to log-in using my email & password which are correct but it keeps saying i do not have an account through facebook & to try again using email & password which I do but keeps c...
  • Lynz1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't Confirm Spotify Account With E-Mail

I was on spotify and suddenly it logged me out. I tried to log in but it keeps sending an error that says I can only use spotify free for 14 days. My account was premium for 3months and it was only a month I was using it.I checked my email, and I saw...

• I was on spotify and suddenly it logged me out. I tried to log in but it keeps sending an error that says I can only use spotify free for 14 days. My account was premium for 3months and it was only a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kan niet inloggen

Op mijn oude telefoon heb ik uitgelogd en via spotify vervolgens alle accounts uitgelogd. Hierna ook nog mijn wachtwoord gewijzigd, maar ik kan nog steeds met email en Facebook niet inloggen. Spotify meld dat dit email adres al in gebruik is. Wat moe...

• Op mijn oude telefoon heb ik uitgelogd en via spotify vervolgens alle accounts uitgelogd. Hierna ook nog mijn wachtwoord gewijzigd, maar ik kan nog steeds met email en Facebook niet inloggen. Spotify...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change the email

I can not change the email, because I got the message, that this address is used, but I do not see it anywhere in my account. How can I change and use the email address that I want?

• I can not change the email, because I got the message, that this address is used, but I do not see it anywhere in my account. How can I change and use the email address that I want?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook Help

I’m creating this post as there was different information for disconnecting your Facebook from Spotify after deleting my Facebook account. I wanted to say it was very easy with the new live chat service. After going to the help section I clicked on '...

• I’m creating this post as there was different information for disconnecting your Facebook from Spotify after deleting my Facebook account.  I wanted to say it was very easy with the new live ch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Did get premium but its still free test period? I did buy premium and got it for free in 30 days but

BUT when I log in it still says buy premium ! I already did? Online i can see i got premium but in app its stand buy premium ( free test period)??? Same log in info at all?

• BUT when I log in it still says buy premium ! I already did? Online i can see i got premium but in app its stand buy premium ( free test period)??? Same log in info at all?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add new card to pay for premium account

Hi Spotify Community, My debit card connected to my account was recently stolen, so after I got a new one I had to plug in those details to resume paying for my premium account. However, whenever I attempt to add my card details on the payment page, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Community,    My debit card connected to my account was recently stolen, so after I got a new one I had to plug in those details to resume paying for my premium account. Howeve...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting into my old account

I need help!! I have an old Spotify account that I got before I got an email, so when I hit forgot password, I don't know where the reset password request is going. Is there any way at all to recover my password or find out which email it is going to...

• I need help!! I have an old Spotify account that I got before I got an email, so when I hit forgot password, I don't know where the reset password request is going. Is there any way at all to recover...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium doesn't work anymore

I've been using spotify premium for 6 months but suddenly it said that I'm using the free version again and I dont know why. I paid every month and I tried loggin off and in again but it doesnt help.

• Visitor
  • I've been using spotify premium for 6 months but suddenly it said that I'm using the free version again and I dont know why. I paid every month and I tried loggin off and in again but it doesnt help....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No effect

i just tried upgrading to spotify premium for the 3 months £0.99 discount but it doesnt seem to work and my account still hasnt changed from free to premium and also i used paypal to pay for this and i did this twice. So please can anyone help and al...

• i just tried upgrading to spotify premium for the 3 months £0.99 discount but it doesnt seem to work and my account still hasnt changed from free to premium and also i used paypal to pay for this and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to log in on site

Hi. I want to cancel premium but i haven't been able to log in to the website to cancel it. It is saying my username/password is incorrect however i am able to log in to the App with the exact same password. I was hoping to cancel before i got charge...

• Hi. I want to cancel premium but i haven't been able to log in to the website to cancel it. It is saying my username/password is incorrect however i am able to log in to the App with the exact same p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge 2 Accounts?

Hi, I seem to have two Spotify accounts....my original one which is a free account and another that is a premium account that I used Facebook to login with. I would like to merge them as I cannot access my premium account on my computer. Please help

• Hi, I seem to have two Spotify accounts....my original one which is a free account and another that is a premium account that I used Facebook to login with. I would like to merge them as I cannot acc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Facebook Login to E-mail Login

I'm having trouble upgrading to Premium. I used to login through Facebook. Since I decided to deactivate my Facebook account I've had to create a new Spotify account so I can login without Facebook.However when I try to upgrade and provide my credit ...

• I'm having trouble upgrading to Premium. I used to login through Facebook. Since I decided to deactivate my Facebook account I've had to create a new Spotify account so I can login without Facebook. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM TO LOGIN SINCE YESTERDAY

someone is having issues to login since March 8, 2017.I thought it was my password but is not.Help!!!

• someone is having issues to login since March 8, 2017. I thought it was my password but is not. Help!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial

I have been looking for a spot to get a wide variety of music and I think this may be the solution however before I commit I would like to do the premium trial to see how easy it is to find the music I want and how it works using it offline as that i...

• Visitor
  • I have been looking for a spot to get a wide variety of music and I think this may be the solution however before I commit I would like to do the premium trial to see how easy it is to find the music...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from Facebook & Linking Family Member to Premium for Family

Hello, I just signed up for Spotify's Premium for Family package and I keep trying to add my fiance to my account and it will not accept my username or password. I tried to diconnect from facebook seeing as I am logged in through that, and I can't se...

• Hello,   I just signed up for Spotify's Premium for Family package and I keep trying to add my fiance to my account and it will not accept my username or password. I tried to diconnect from fa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan subscription, can't log in

I just upgraded to the family plan to add one member. I sent the email link to my son. He clicked on it and tried to login, I'm assuming under my login. This is what it says."Sorry. You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please cli...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to the family plan to add one member.  I sent the email link to my son.  He clicked on it and tried to login, I'm assuming under my login.  This is what it says. "Sorr...
  • Haluvagi
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify keep using cellular data when all of my songs are downloaded?

Ok so on my old phone, all my Spotify tracks were downloaded, and I could keep my cellular on and I wouldn't use any data. But on my new phone it still uses cellular even tho my tracks are downloaded. My only solution is to put the app in offline mod...

• Regular
  • Ok so on my old phone, all my Spotify tracks were downloaded, and I could keep my cellular on and I wouldn't use any data. But on my new phone it still uses cellular even tho my tracks are downloaded...
  • invaderziim
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes