Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't Login via Facebook

Cannot login via facebook

• Cannot login via facebook
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Entered one year premium code, however i still get Your subscription payment failed.

Hello, first time i used Spotify i used my paypal account to purchase 3 months subscription. after i used it for 3 months i decided to renew and i purchsed 1 year premium code and i entred the code and it was successful. now everytime i log into my a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  first time i used Spotify i  used my paypal account to purchase 3 months subscription. after i used it for 3 months i decided to renew and i purchsed 1 year premium code and i entr...
  • Hussainalqallaf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login

I have a new Facebook account. How to get my Spotify account to the new Facebook account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new Facebook account. How to get my Spotify account to the new Facebook account?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists and followers are deleted

I just changed my facebook url and when i logged in my spotify account there was no playlist and any followers. Its looked like a new account lol , what should i do now ? I realy want my playlists back any help ?

• I just changed my facebook url and when i logged in my spotify account there was no playlist and any followers. Its looked like a new account lol , what should i do now ? I realy want my playlists ba...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can't use my Spotify account

Hi, i had spotify premium on my account. I cancelled it and now i can't use my Spotify account anymore? I tried to log in with my Facebook account, but then he gives an error code: 3. I already made a new account, can i get my old followers back etc?

• Hi, i had spotify premium on my account. I cancelled it and now i can't use my Spotify account anymore? I tried to log in with my Facebook account, but then he gives an error code: 3. I already made ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts switch

Hi, i recently moved to an spotify family abonnement. But the link worked once to love to the other account, but i can not connect with Facebook Because i already did once. So now i can not find friends at spotify Because i get a notification; you ar...

• Hi, i recently moved to an spotify family abonnement. But the link worked once to love to the other account, but i can not connect with Facebook Because i already did once. So now i can not find frie...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email doesn't update after updating it in Facebook

Hello, i want to change the email address i use in Spotify and unlink it from my Facebook account, so i login with an email and a password. How to contact support so i can do that?

• Visitor
  • Hello, i want to change the email address i use in Spotify and unlink it from my Facebook account, so i login with an email and a password. How to contact support so i can do that?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! music from other account in my library

HiSince yesterday, i've seen other album and music in my library, althought i never listened or download any of these.Thanks for helping

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Since yesterday, i've seen other album and music in my library, althought i never listened or download any of these. Thanks for helping
  • arnaud92
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium membership can't access account

Cant access account despite countless messages and tickets taken, no one has done anything but auto replied restating my inquiry! A new dissapointing brand of neglect disguised as customer service.dbuck-3

• Casual Listener
  • Cant access account despite countless messages and tickets taken, no one has done anything but auto replied restating my inquiry!  A new dissapointing brand of neglect disguised as customer serv...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Profit

I am with a Parks andRecreation Department in Tennessee and I was looking into a subscription for my department. I was wondering if you do a tax exempt subscriptions?

• I am with a Parks andRecreation Department  in Tennessee and I was looking into a subscription for my department.  I was wondering if you do a tax exempt subscriptions? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Why Spotify blocked Iran access from a few weeks ago?

Spotify was open for iran in a few weeks ago, this blocking has happend recently, as a premuim cusomter I don't find this acceptable.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was open for iran in a few weeks ago, this blocking has happend recently, as a premuim cusomter I don't find this acceptable.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift e-card not delivered

Hi everybody, Yesterday I bought a 3 months e-card as a present and Spotify have bot delivered it yet, on the receipt I received after the payment it was written that the deliver will be done until yesterday (5th of April) but this haven't happened y...

• Hi everybody,   Yesterday I bought a 3 months e-card as a present and Spotify have bot delivered it yet, on the receipt I received after the payment it was written that the deliver will be don...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved countries and can't change country in profile

Hi, I recently moved from Belgium to the UK. If I go to edit my profile the country drop down has both Belgium and United Kingdom. If I change it to the United Kingdom and click save, the profile stays on Belgium. Logging in to spotify informs me tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently moved from Belgium to the UK. If I go to edit my profile the country drop down has both Belgium and United Kingdom. If I change it to the United Kingdom and click save, the profile sta...
  • artmov
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do i disconnect spotify from facebook?

I decided recently to connect my Facebook to my spotify to see if certain friends use the app, but see they don't, so how do i delete Facebook from my app, plus including the picture it automatically uploaded to my profile? I have an android phone.

• I decided recently to connect my Facebook to my spotify to see if certain friends use the app, but see they don't, so how do i delete Facebook from my app, plus including the picture it automatically...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts with the same email , and deleted one accidentally .

Hi, I used to have two spotify accounts, with the same email address, and the first one was linked to Facebook, i accidentally deleted the first one , but i was supposed to delete the second spotify account, which i now linked with Facebook. I want t...

• Hi, I used to have two spotify accounts, with the same email address, and the first one was linked to Facebook, i accidentally deleted the first one , but i was supposed to delete the second spotify ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Facebook

I have been unable to connect my current Spotify account to Facebook as it states my Facebook is already connected to another account. Is there a way to unassociate it from the old account?

• I have been unable to connect my current Spotify account to Facebook as it states my Facebook is already connected to another account. Is there a way to unassociate it from the old account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Over Again, Taste Wise, But With Rogers

Hey guys, I currently get a free subscription to Spotify through Rogers. I want to "Reset" my taste history, which apparently requires me to make a new account. How do I do that if I'm getting the account through Rogers? Thanks from Patrick.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I currently get a free subscription to Spotify through Rogers.   I want to "Reset" my taste history, which apparently requires me to make a new account.   How do I do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized device using my account. Not fixed after password change and forced log out.

Around a week ago, my spotify started pausing like it does when the account is used in another location. I only use it on my windows pc and on my iphone, occasionally on a bluetooth speaker which my phone is connected to. The device being listed that...

• Around a week ago, my spotify started pausing like it does when the account is used in another location. I only use it on my windows pc and on my iphone, occasionally on a bluetooth speaker which my ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E MAIL ADDRESS SUSPENDED CANNOT ACCESS MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

HI MY E MAIL ADDRESS WHICH I HAVE LOGGED IN TO SPOTIFY WITH, HAS BEEN SUSPENDEN A LONG TIME AGO. NOW MY CREDIT CARD EXP DATE HAS ALREADY CHANGED, AND I HAVE TO UPDATE IT ON THE SPOTIFY SYSTEM TO PAY FOR MY PREMIUM PLAN.I CANNOT DO IT SINCE I CANNOT L...

• Casual Listener
  • HI   MY E MAIL ADDRESS WHICH I HAVE LOGGED IN TO SPOTIFY WITH, HAS BEEN SUSPENDEN A LONG TIME AGO.  NOW MY CREDIT CARD EXP DATE HAS ALREADY CHANGED, AND I HAVE TO UPDATE IT ON THE SPOTIF...
  • aylinors123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to Spotify on Mac while in offline mode

I was in offline mode and accidently logged out of my account, and now when I try to log in with the 'log in to facebook' button it opens the link, closes it immediately, and nothing happens. When I try to log in via email/username is says Error code...

• Visitor
  • I was in offline mode and accidently logged out of my account, and now when I try to log in with the 'log in to facebook' button it opens the link, closes it immediately, and nothing happens. When I ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes