Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Inappropriate sexual advertisement ads being played

Hi spotify recently somehting called "Orion" a danish website apparently that sells **bleep** toys have started playing ads about vibrators and stuff, which i find highly inappropriate. Can you please remove this? I don't want my kids to hear ads lik...

• Hi spotify   recently somehting called "Orion" a danish website apparently that sells **bleep** toys have started playing ads about vibrators and stuff, which i find highly inappropriate. &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing the Facebook account

I've accidentaly connected my spotify account to my Facebook Profile that I use for work.How can I change it to my personal Facebook account ?

• I've accidentaly connected my spotify account to my Facebook Profile that I use for work.How can I change it to my personal Facebook account ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Preminum is not working.

Ola, fiz um upgrade da minha conta para o premium, fui cobrada 2 vezes e minha conta não está funcionando como premium, o que posso fazer?

• Ola, fiz um upgrade da minha conta para o premium, fui cobrada 2 vezes e minha conta não está funcionando como premium, o que posso fazer?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cents for 3 months offered, charged 9.99 when I entered my credit details.

I was going to sign up for spotify after I couldn't get my previous account to work on my ps4 and cell anymore. I signed up a new account, put in my card details and the 99 cents offer was still valid. The total price of the original offer was gonna ...

• I was going to sign up for spotify after I couldn't get my previous account to work on my ps4 and cell anymore. I signed up a new account, put in my card details and the 99 cents offer was still vali...
  • lrazimi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset account

Hi Spotify crew,I was wondering if it is possible for someone to reset my account. Like really delete all my playlists, songs and anything in my library.Someone else logged into my account in my pc and now my history/weekly and all separate libraries...

• Hi Spotify crew, I was wondering if it is possible for someone to reset my account. Like really delete all my playlists, songs and anything in my library. Someone else logged into my account in...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged $99.00?

Why is it asking me to pay $99?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it asking me to pay $99?
  • Abbys
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help

So my 9 year old daughter tool it upon herself to get spotify...she then recieves a text thanking her for her payment of £9.99. Funnily enough she cant remember any log in details so i cant get on to stop it? Any ideas please?

• So my 9 year old daughter tool it upon herself to get spotify...she then recieves a text thanking her for her payment of £9.99. Funnily enough she cant remember any log in details so i cant get on to...
  • Extronia
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

multiple users for account?

My music keeps pausing and not allowing me to play and an alert is coming up that my spotify account is being used elsewhere. I have changed my password and logged out of all devices and also pay for family premium. What can I do so my music won't ke...

• My music keeps pausing and not allowing me to play and an alert is coming up that my spotify account is being used elsewhere. I have changed my password and logged out of all devices and also pa...
  • danlargo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting rid of premium subscription

So I accidentally downloaded the premium version, which I do not want, and the trial is up in 48 hours. How do you get rid of this premium account before it charges me. Help!

• So I accidentally downloaded the premium version, which I do not want, and the trial is up in 48 hours. How do you get rid of this premium account before it charges me. Help!
  • Gri4
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle not working on any devices

Hi there, My name is Nathan I have loaded up Spotify today and every playlist I click 'shuffle play' on it starts on the first song then continues playing from that song, therefore not actually shuffling any of my playlists. I've tried deleting and r...

• Hi there,   My name is Nathan I have loaded up Spotify today and every playlist I click 'shuffle play' on it starts on the first song then continues playing from that song, therefore not actua...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account lost

Hi, I recently just stopped the subscription for my spotify premium account and then my account was all lost. I tried logging through facebook and it showed an error 3:. When i try to log onto the website for spotify, it shows my icon of my spotify a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently just stopped the subscription for my spotify premium account and then my account was all lost. I tried logging through facebook and it showed an error 3:. When i try to log onto the...
  • ivuscj
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account no longer exists.

So I've been listening to Spotify with another account for awhile now and all of a sudden today I was randomly signed out.When I tried to sign in it said wrong credentials. I have my info written down so it's correct. I tried resetting my password an...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been listening to Spotify with another account for awhile now and all of a sudden today I was randomly signed out. When I tried to sign in it said wrong credentials. I have my info written...
  • Animeman1000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't let me pay.

Everytime I get onto the paypal page and try to pay, I click "Agree and Pay". It redirects me to the Spotify page but it doesn't do anything. It just ends up being blank. Is there anyway I can fix this? I tried paying on my phone and my laptop. Both ...

• Everytime I get onto the paypal page and try to pay, I click "Agree and Pay". It redirects me to the Spotify page but it doesn't do anything. It just ends up being blank. Is there anyway I can fix th...
  • aaront79072
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User account is showing my name in Chinese?

So my Chinese name is on my facebook account, mostly because a few people know me as that and some people I work with use facebook in Chinese, but for some reason, that name is showing up on my Spotify account instead of my (primary) English one. I c...

• So my Chinese name is on my facebook account, mostly because a few people know me as that and some people I work with use facebook in Chinese, but for some reason, that name is showing up on my Spoti...
  • justinyap90
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Profile cannot be found, why?

Hi!I created a new Spotify account for the organisation where I work because we want to share some playlists as a part of some non-profit-campaigns. However, for some reason the profile cannot be found. I tried to find it from my personal Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I created a new Spotify account for the organisation where I work because we want to share some playlists as a part of some non-profit-campaigns. However, for some reason the profile cannot be f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kredi kartımdan parayı alamıyor

Kredi kartımda limit olmasına rağmen, ödeme gerçekleştiremediğine dair mesaj alıyorum. Kartım Online alışverişe de açık. İlgilenirseniz sevinirim

• Kredi kartımda limit olmasına rağmen, ödeme gerçekleştiremediğine dair mesaj alıyorum. Kartım Online alışverişe de açık. İlgilenirseniz sevinirim
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collection Full !!

Hi everyone ! I have a "big" problem, I was in love with Spotify until something happened, my collection is.... Full. Yes, I reached 1000 albums.Yes, I listen all of them and No, I don't want delete my albums to add some more albums.So... How can I d...

• Hi everyone ! I have a "big" problem, I was in love with Spotify until something happened, my collection is.... Full. Yes, I reached 1000 albums. Yes, I listen all of them and No, I don't want delet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can current Playstation 4 Free Premium Account Upgrade be used in other devices?

Hi there, I am a subscriber of the Spotify Premium account and I am thoroughly enjoying it. However, since buying the PS4 console awhile ago, I noticed there is a free upgrade from free to premium account users and it does not explain clearly about t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am a subscriber of the Spotify Premium account and I am thoroughly enjoying it. However, since buying the PS4 console awhile ago, I noticed there is a free upgrade from free to p...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is my account hacked?

I've been receiving newsletters (email version of course) in mandarin even though I've never requested them. And twice, I already clicked "unsubscribe" but I continue to receive these mandarin emails.I just checked my account to make sure I'm unsubsc...

• Visitor
  • I've been receiving newsletters (email version of course) in mandarin even though I've never requested them. And twice, I already clicked "unsubscribe" but I continue to receive these mandarin emails...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shut out of my spotify

Everytime I try to log in on my Spotify on my phone or computer, is says that I can't log in because there is already created an account with my e-mail. But the problem is that I want acces to that particular account. At first I thought that just my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I try to log in on my Spotify on my phone or computer, is says that I can't log in because there is already created an account with my e-mail. But the problem is that I want acces to that p...
  • Jildaulive
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes